PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Allen, Mahomes, and Rodgers have had better seasons.

Hopefully Evans is OK, but call me crazy...as great as he is, he just isn’t really a Brady bread and butter WR. I don’t think Tampa skips a beat if he is out. Godwin and AB will be enough as shown here.

Said it probably 100 times before. Cutting AB was such a boneheaded mistake to assuage public opinion. And indeed look where it has gotten us!

Now insult to injury is watching Brady tear it up with AB. That could’ve been us last season. But it was very important for Tuggy Kraft to maintain his rosy image.

Last edited:
43 TD for Brady. Gotta admit it... I figured he’d do well but I never saw that coming.

40 TDs passes! Second best mark of his career after 07!

Can TB beat the Giants in Metlife Stadium? I think the Eagles win tonite.

40 Td's are impressive, however when you look at their whole body of work, the only team they beat with a winning record was GB. They lost to NO twice, lost to KC, lost to the Rams,. Let's see them go on the road and win against GB, Saints or Seattle and then I will be more impressed.

40 Td's are impressive, however when you look at their whole body of work, the only team they beat with a winning record was GB. They lost to NO twice, lost to KC, lost to the Rams,. Let's see them go on the road and win against GB, Saints or Seattle and then I will be more impressed.

(Looks at the 2020 Patriots)

LOL OK

Evans getting hurt is too bad for the Bucs. Hyper extensions can be really bad or not so bad. He could be back as soon as the week after next. Just in time for the final 8. Even without him they have enough on offense. Brown is looking all the way back at near all pro level. It comes down to their D though. When they face other high powered offenses can they hold them under 30? I'm not so sure.

If you're talking about Brady's play he was very good this year. Not his best year by a long shot, but he had a legit very good year. Which has never happened for a 42 year old QB. Let alone a 43 year old QB. He had a B+ borderline A- year. That is unprecedented.

As for how good the Bucs are as a whole, they have question marks. If they need to score 35+ points every week to win they will lose though. Brady probably can't be that consistent 4 games in a row anymore and the defenses won't be that bad. They will need their D to win at least one for them against a good offense. Can they do that? I don't know.

Last edited:
Hopefully Evans is OK, but call me crazy...as great as he is, he just isn’t really a Brady bread and butter WR. I don’t think Tampa skips a beat if he is out. Godwin and AB will be enough as shown here.

agree. I’m calling Ewing Theory. Bucs offense with AB and Godwin won’t miss a beat as roles get clarified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents