PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT NFL's first male dancers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on how frequently they have wardrobe malfunctions.

Yeah, I mean I don’t know what function they serve other than getting more men to come to the game. You would have to be an idiot to pay $$ just to see cheerleaders and not the players though. I guess there are a lot of idiots out there.

I guess there are a lot of idiots out there.

Ya think?

Actually, I know that, in junior high, a lot of the boys who weren't on the team only came to the games to see the cheerleaders. And, I'm pretty certain that a lot of those boys never really grew out of that phase.

I suppose this a move to appease the red-blooded, patriotic fans who are pissed players are kneeling during the national anthem.

Just think of what might've happened if, instead of kneeling, the players had chosen .... interpretive dance.

tumblr_inline_nqbwv98S6c1qkvtgd_500.gif

"we should totally do away with the hot chicks dancing on the sidelines during a game" is seriously a popular opinion? Where has my once great country gone? Hello? They're ****ing hot chicks dancing in tights on the sidelines. What's not to like about that? Oooh but the gaaaaame! Just look away you pansies!!

If I don’t want male cheerleaders, am I sexist even though I’m male? :rolleyes:

I don’t quite get what the demographic is for them. I don’t think women really care to see a male cheerleader, so I don’t see how this even appeals to the “pink hats”. Who is this going to appeal to?
No. You are homophobic. I checked.

Also, these guys look like they have training -- I'm surprised they don't want to be real performers...To each his own, I guess.
You may want to check your pronouns. That sentence could be a microaggression.

I have a feeling these people are taking a knee again.

Have you seen the Michael Sam ESPN commercial? "I don't want to be thought of as a gay football player -- I just want to be thought of as a football player." Maybe stop having press conferences telling everyone you are a gay football player?

I cannot believe the NFL is going to kill its Golden Goose, but there they are, doing it, right in front of us.

There’s gotta be a joke about one of our most beloved posters in here, somewhere, but I’ve been teasing him too much lately, so I’ll keep it to myself.

You may want to check your pronouns. That sentence could be a microaggression.

I have a feeling these people are taking a knee again.

Have you seen the Michael Sam ESPN commercial? "I don't want to be thought of as a gay football player -- I just want to be thought of as a football player." Maybe stop having press conferences telling everyone you are a gay football player?

I cannot believe the NFL is going to kill its Golden Goose, but there they are, doing it, right in front of us.

Post like it’s 2014!

Aren't coed squads totally normal at the college level? Even my high school had guys on the cheer squad. It just lets you mix up the choreography more -- typically more lifts, etc.

Alabama-cheerleaders.jpg
Cheerleading at the high school and college levels is the real thing -- leading the crowd in cheers. Cheerleading at the pro level isn't for crowd participation but for showy flash/dance choreography/sex appeal.

There’s gotta be a joke about one of our most beloved posters in here, somewhere, but I’ve been teasing him too much lately, so I’ll keep it to myself.
I'd like to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back