PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NFL Suspends Covid Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from your janitor job along with ice brady? Don't you guys usually work at night?

I dunno @Ice_Ice_Brady , but I think he's trying to insult us. Not very imaginative, though. I'd give it 0.5 on the creativity scale.

I dunno @Ice_Ice_Brady , but I think he's trying to insult us. Not very imaginative, though. I'd give it 0.5 on the creativity scale.

Almost as low as your GPA, I suppose...

Weren't you the guy crying about derailing the War thread?

Almost as low as your GPA, I suppose...

Weren't you the guy crying about derailing the War thread?

Keep trying.

Yesterday masks were absolutely necessary.
Today, not so much.

ThE sCiEnCe HaS cHaNgEd
The science is the same if you're not immunized. The virus isnt less lethal now. People are more resilient to it if they're vaxed. It's still around. We're still getting people admitted. The immunized arent among them for the most part. Good luck to those that aren't. But it's great for those that did the responsible thing. No maks is a relief.

The science is the same if you're not immunized. The virus isnt less lethal now.
Yes it is. The recent omicron variant is significantly less lethal. In late January, our case count hit a level 4 times higher than anything we had seen before, and yet deaths did not spike correspondingly.

The ignorance on this virus continues to astound me.

Back from your janitor job along with ice brady? Don't you guys usually work at night?

Hey, settle down big guy. Looks like you used a lot of your energy to type that. You must be wheezing and coughing right now. Time to drown your sorrows with two foot long meatball subs.

I can just imagine those raging red stretch marks the Covid mask made on your bulging neck jowls.

Hey, settle down big guy. Looks like you used a lot of your energy to type that. You must be wheezing and coughing right now. Time to drown your sorrows with two foot long meatball subs.
That's not the worst idea I've ever heard.... got a sawbuck I can borrow?

Studies also show masks aren't needed outdoors or on a plane which has a great filtration system, but keep strapping them onto 5 year olds...
Fox News does not count as a study. The actual science shows vaccines and masks are why the numbers are down and the people still getting it are mostly the morons who cry my body my choice the government is placing trackers on me. Yes anyone, vaccinated or not, should wear a mask when around other people for an extended period of time. My 4 year old has been doing it for over a year now for hours at his daycare. You really are being the worlds biggest baby. It’s very simple, wear the mask, save lives. Is some slight “effort breathing” on your end really so much to ask in exchange for not killing someone?

Yes it is. The recent omicron variant is significantly less lethal. In late January, our case count hit a level 4 times higher than anything we had seen before, and yet deaths did not spike correspondingly.

It's not the only variant that people are getting, though it's the most widespread right now. Also effective therapies are better known and a lot more available now. Early on we didnt know what to do

Fox News does not count as a study. The actual science shows vaccines and masks are why the numbers are down and the people still getting it are mostly the morons who cry my body my choice the government is placing trackers on me. Yes anyone, vaccinated or not, should wear a mask when around other people for an extended period of time. My 4 year old has been doing it for over a year now for hours at his daycare. You really are being the worlds biggest baby. It’s very simple, wear the mask, save lives. Is some slight “effort breathing” on your end really so much to ask in exchange for not killing someone?
You're the last of a dying breed, my friend. I mean, you've lost California and New York.... time to let it go.....

Ok? What does that have to do with individual experiences lol. All he said was he can't take it for more than an hour. It's called tolerance. Different people have different levels of it
I work with over 120 people who all wear one for hours a day. Proof anyone can do it. This isn’t about tolerance it’s about him refusing to do what’s a basic easy step to save lives. Caring about other people used to be a thing, valuing other peoples lives should be a thing. Thank god this was only pandemic level easy cuz this **** is why we would all die in pandemic level medium.

It's not the only variant that people are getting, though it's the most widespread right now. Also effective therapies are better known and a lot more available now. Early on we didnt know what to do
In other words, the virus is less lethal now.

I work with over 120 people who all wear one for hours a day. Proof anyone can do it. This isn’t about tolerance it’s about him refusing to do what’s a basic easy step to save lives. Caring about other people used to be a thing, valuing other peoples lives should be a thing. Thank god this was only pandemic level easy cuz this **** is why we would all die in pandemic level medium.
It's really not proof of anything other than you think the world revolves around you and others in your profession

This is just factually incorrect. It looks like deaths went up by a factor of 2x, and reached the second highest levels of the pandemic.

So simplistic math would say that if Omicron is 1/2 as deadly as original Corona, and Corona was 10x Flu, that Omicron is still 5x Flu.

In reality the analysis I saw was that Delta is 2x original and Omicron ~= Corona. Thankfully by the time variants arrived we had vaccines or we would have been in a world of hurt. Omicron just looks less severe because it is very good at infecting people that are vaccinated or previously infected, who are more likely to get a minor infection and drive up case, but not death counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back