PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: New Rams Logo Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
That logo would have to improve significantly just to get to, "disastrous." That's what I call marketing malpractice.

Patriots are due for at least a moderate logo/uniform change... Pretty sure haven't done anything other than the silver jerseys and the blue color rush, which isn't a change moreso a third uniform since 2000.... Guarantee we see a change when Brady says buh bye to Krafty Bob...

i hate changing uniforms for the sake of changing uniforms. that logo blows. their uniform was fine the way it was.
I think this is the team’s secondary logo, not anything that will involve their uniform. So you’ll see it on, say, the field itself... but not, like, on the helmet... but don’t quote me on that....

Patriots are due for at least a moderate logo/uniform change... Pretty sure haven't done anything other than the silver jerseys and the blue color rush, which isn't a change moreso a third uniform since 2000.... Guarantee we see a change when Brady says buh bye to Krafty Bob...
Patriots changed their team name design about 5 years ago or so. Didn’t impact the uniforms, but it did change the end zone patterns.

I think this is the team’s secondary logo, not anything that will involve their uniform. So you’ll see it on, say, the field itself... but not, like, on the helmet... but don’t quote me on that....
ill quote you on that.

Patriots changed their team name design about 5 years ago or so. Didn’t impact the uniforms, but it did change the end zone patterns.
the pats should never ever change their uniform again. unless its a third alternate uniform to be worn once and awhile.

Is this Brady's new ball cap?

People are still not going to go to the LA games.

How many times are they going to put an NFL team in LA and not figure that its not a football town? The corporate luxury boxes will have leases guaranteeing that revenue. PSLs will bring in that coin.

Guarantee we see a change when Brady says buh bye to Krafty Bob...
Can't wait, you're great with predictions and guarantees. :rolleyes:

This. I legitimately thought it was a logo for the Chargers, even with the full awareness of what the thread title was.

Could be the giant "C" shape in the middle and the use of basically the same colors.

Just pay me what they paid that marketing firm (or one of Philip Rivers 29 children) and I'll punch the marketing boss in the face for that fee. Same result.

Just pay me what they paid that marketing firm (or one of Philip Rivers 29 children) and I'll punch the marketing boss in the face for that fee. Same result.

You want one of his kids? Seems like a ****ty deal.

People are still not going to go to the LA games.

How many times are they going to put an NFL team in LA and not figure that its not a football town? The corporate luxury boxes will have leases guaranteeing that revenue. PSLs will bring in that coin.
I think the Rams will have respectable crowds. The venue alone will be a big draw for some time.

You know, I never noticed the red E in the logo until now.

I’ve been to focused on wondering who the hell JB is.
I used to always see “elb” and never saw the “M”.

I think the Rams will have respectable crowds. The venue alone will be a big draw for some time.
In the beginning the Rams will pack them in but that will wear out its welcome. The Chargers are struggling to sell the unheard of cost of $100 PSLs.

It would be a good time for a change. End of an era if Brady is leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes