PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: National Championship discussion

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

I agree that Broderick Jones is a candidate for our first round pick if we go OT. Looking forward to seeing him play.

Also re draft... I wonder how tempted the Bears are going to be to pick Stroud (thought he was playing tonight for some reason) and then put Fields on the block for picks. Fields is electric with his legs but he still hasn't shown he's an NFL level passer so maybe they'll think they can address a lot of issues with one blockbuster move...

Ummm…Stroud isn’t playing tonight?

Reactions: sb1
Quentin Johnson is currently ranked #23 over at CBS’s draft site. He is 6’4” and 215….

Could he be a Patriot?

Pentatonix? Never heard of em

LT gonna sit on the TCU bench with his visor down?

If it’s even competitive that’ll be an upset.

Quentin Johnson is currently ranked #23 over at CBS’s draft site. He is 6’4” and 215….

Could he be a Patriot?
He's not a natural catcher, fights the ball a lot. A lot of body catching but he's electric and athletic with size.

Idk about 1st RD unless you're sure you can develop him.

Hyatt is a poor man Devonta Smith. Addison and JSN are exactly what we need in the slot. Ladd McConkey who's playing tonight and Rakim Jarrett are two others that could probably crave out niche roles.

@long distance I'm not allowed to post in that so I'll answer you here and I'm my thread later.

I'd be very comfortable with Wright at RT. I think he's plug n play. I'd take a shot at Paris and Harrison with Scar. I like Harrison a lot. It's not a top heavy class that gets you excited about throwing a 1st RD pick at some of these guys.

Keep an eye on the Big O Darnell Washington the other Georgia TE, he is a monster and would look great in a Patriots uniform

He's not a natural catcher, fights the ball a lot. A lot of body catching but he's electric and athletic with size.

Hyatt is a poor man Devonta Smith. Addison and JSN are exactly what we need in the slot. Ladd McConkey who's playing tonight and Rakim Jarrett are two others that could probably crave out niche roles.

@long distance I'm not allowed to post in that so I'll answer you here and I'm my thread later.

I'd be very comfortable with Wright at RT. I think he's plug n play. I'd take a shot at Paris and Harrison with Scar. I like Harrison a lot. It's not a top heavy class that gets you excited about throwing a 1st RD pick at some of these guys.
Hyatt was electric to watch this year

Bennett fooled me and the cameraman

This will be one way game

You're not allowed to post where?

TCU missed a TD last drive.

Broderick Jones is a beast. Would plug a major hole here

Ticky tack hold which would have forced a punt..then fumble. Ball don’t lie lol

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes