PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: MNF - Giants @ Redskins (subtitle: Get Your ManningFace Here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the Giants and I see the Steelers

and I wonder how can some Patriots fans be so critical of Belichick :confused2:

I see the Giants and I see the Steelers

and I wonder how can some Patriots fans be so critical of Belichick :confused2:
Not me man, I'd take a bullet for that guy. Just for his press conferences alone.

Last edited:
Well, there it is...a Skins TD! :eek: Thanks in part to a well timed DPI call on the Giants, anyway (and the 1st Giants penalty of the game they said...hmmmm).

But the Skins miss the PAT. 24-6.

P.S. Skins even though down 24 coming into the half...seemed to have made...dare I say it...Half. Time. Adjustments? And the gumption to execute them? We'll see, I guess. Hope springs eternal...

Last edited:
Are Jaws and Eli dating or something?

Well, there it is...a Skins TD! :eek: Thanks in part to a well timed DPI call on the Giants, anyway (and the 1st Giants penalty of the game they said...hmmmm).

But the Skins miss the PAT. 24-6.

P.S. Skins even though down 24 coming into the half...seemed to have made...dare I say it...Half. Time. Adjustments? And the gumption to execute them? We'll see, I guess. Hope springs eternal...
Well, good night.

They're lining up at the cliff over on extremeskins.com. The comments on that disaster at the end of the half are hilarious.

A Derek Hagan sighting... wow the Skins must be bad.

Are Jaws and Eli dating or something?

Haha! I think someone needs to break in and remind him it's the Eli out there, not the Peyton. Or maybe if he can't have Mr. Right tonight, he's going for Mr. Right Now. :D

Well, good night.

Speaking too soon. What can I say? It's a gift. :(

31-6. Sigh.

And HOLY MUTHER CLUSTER EFF! A pick 6 on the Skins as I type. 38-6!

Last edited:
OMG ... the worse interception I have ever seen. Edelman could outplay this idiot.

What a joke lol

Skins manage to run in a TD, but fail on the 2 point conv. 38-12. yay. go skins. whatever. :rolleyes:

Feeling inspired to write thank you notes to Kraft, BB, TFB, Moss, Welks, Vince...every single player, coach and staff member for being the anti-Skins.

Excellent...hockey game breaking out! Always fun! :D

Last edited:
So that last TD pass by Manning (in the 4th quarter up by 25) was classy

Eli throws a bomb to Manningham for the TD already up 38-12 in the 4th. Now 45-12. I fully expect to hear ravings about Coughlin and the Giants being arrogant, classless, score-running up bastages tommorow...should I hold my breath?

Last edited:
OMG ... the worse interception I have ever seen. Edelman could outplay this idiot.

* tries to picture Dan Snyder offering a high draft pick for Edelman *:p

Eli throwing a bomb to Manningham for the TD already up 38-6 in the 4th. Now 45-12. I fully expect to hear ravings about the Coughlin and the Giants being arrogant, classless score-running up bastages tommorow...should I hold my breath?

It was pure class. All the Mannings are stand up fellers unlike our guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe