Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Raheem Morris says Bucs best in NFC - NFL Nation Blog - ESPN

Is this guy for real?

The Bucs were outplayed most of the game to an 0-6 juggernaut in Carolina who would have beat them if they had red zone defense.

The 4-2 Bucs are a VERY young team,youngest overall in the NFL and the coach is doing a rah rah approach to give the youngsters confidence,but best team in the NFC is the TB Bucs??....come on now :rolleyes:

Atlanta,Washington,Seattle and even a banged up Green Bay packer team are better IMO

Last edited:
Isn't this the same guy who also said he learned some of his coaching strategies through playing Madden?

The Bucs were outplayed most of the game to an 0-6 juggernaut in Carolina who would have beat them if they had red zone defense.

And we were almost outplayed by the 0-6 powerhouse known as the Buffalo Bills.

Sometimes divisional games are tough regardless of record.

Last edited:
Re: Meet Raheem Morris: The Rex Ryan of the NFC

Actually it was St Louis they just beat; they played Carolina about a month ago.

Meh, he just got caught up in the excitement of a last second come from behind win. Technically I suppose he was right based on won-loss records, though a few minutes later Atlanta would go to 5-2. Though it is kind of funny that he is so wrapped in his team's won-loss record and the won-loss record of every other team in the conference right now.

From day one Morris has been sort of a modern day equivalent to **** McPherson, rah-rahing and chest bumping with players after every score. He had never been a coordinator previously - Morris went from being a position coach to HC. Buc fans that I know don't take him seriously and think he is a joke.

However, I wouldn't put him in the same category as Rex Ryan. As far as I know it's the first time he's said something like this. I'd just write it off as exuberance after an emotional win by a young head coach who is in over his head and showing his lack of experience.

And yes, this is indeed the same guy who said something about getting his coaching experience from playing Madden, or something like that.

Actually it was St Louis they just beat; they played Carolina about a month ago.

Meh, he just got caught up in the excitement of a last second come from behind win. Technically I suppose he was right based on won-loss records, though a few minutes later Atlanta would go to 5-2. Though it is kind of funny that he is so wrapped in his team's won-loss record and the won-loss record of every other team in the conference right now.

From day one Morris has been sort of a modern day equivalent to **** McPherson, rah-rahing and chest bumping with players after every score. He had never been a coordinator previously - Morris went from being a position coach to HC. Buc fans that I know don't take him seriously and think he is a joke.

However, I wouldn't put him in the same category as Rex Ryan. As far as I know it's the first time he's said something like this. I'd just write it off as exuberance after an emotional win by a young head coach who is in over his head and showing his lack of experience.

And yes, this is indeed the same guy who said something about getting his coaching experience from playing Madden, or something like that.

Yeah,I was wrong,it was the Rams but then again the Rams are not a juggernaut either by any means.

He had never been a coordinator previously - Morris went from being a position coach to HC. Buc fans that I know don't take him seriously and think he is a joke.

It's still hard to believe they fired Jon Gruden simply b/c they didn't want to lose him as a coach to another team.

And we were almost outplayed by the 0-6 powerhouse known as the Buffalo Bills.

Sometimes divisional games are tough regardless of record.

very good point

they did also almost beat a team two weeks previously considered the best in the NFL...

Yeah,I was wrong,it was the Rams but then again the Rams are not a juggernaut either by any means.
In fact they haven't won on the road yet...

I dont think anyone needs to get into even listing off the NFC teams that are better than the Bucs. That's entirely unnecessary here. This guy's team just beat a Rams team that lost to Detroit, 44-6. Someone needs to just tell the guy to shut the hell up already.

why is this even a thread here on this page?

chalk it up to another piece of inconsequential vomit from the torrential post hurricane emanating out of Pa.

I dont think anyone needs to get into even listing off the NFC teams that are better than the Bucs. That's entirely unnecessary here. This guy's team just beat a Rams team that lost to Detroit, 44-6. Someone needs to just tell the guy to shut the hell up already.

Yeah but they beat San Diego by the same score we did.

haha whoa this guy's delusional. Tampa is a bottom 10 team that's gotten lucky with a very easy schedule and some gifts in those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST