Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Kellerman's cliff, Oakland style:

While talking about Jon Gruden being enamored of a college QB, Kellerman and Stephen A. talked about how Carr doesn't "want it" anymore.

So Derek Carr took offense, and wants to fight "these ESPN clowns" in the Octagon.

Kellerman confirmed as one target of Carr's wrath; Stephen A. clownhood not confirmed but suspected.

Derek Carr asks to have Octagon fight set up with ESPN 'clowns'

And suddenly I'm not worried about the terrible terrible in-depth reports about how the Patriots all hate each other and Belichick. But it's still early.

In a just world, Jim Rome would have been fired, have had no further career in media, and would have been a footnote in history after the "Chris Evert" incident.

Instead it brought him attention and served as a launching point for his career.

All these other people are just following in his footsteps. Carr doesn't realize he is just helping promote their careers and their schticks.

kellerman, like so many other things in our lives today, only exists to aggravate

Speaking of BSPN.....WickerSHAM came out with a rip job on the Haslam Browns today....

Gotta take that one with a BIG grain of salt....

He's actually taken it to Dana White and there are even Vegas odds. I'd love to see it. Celebrity Deathmatch.

Kellerman is an idiot but Carr looks like he has rabbit ears coming out with this garbage, you're an NFL quarterback and an insanely highly paid one and you're on twitter trying to fight morons from TV, why do you care?

Kellerman is an idiot but Carr looks like he has rabbit ears coming out with this garbage, you're an NFL quarterback and an insanely highly paid one and you're on twitter trying to fight morons from TV, why do you care?

His tweet wasn't serious. That said, I'd pay to watch Carr beat up Kellerman in a ring.

kellerman would get winded walking to the cage

Raiders fans need something to live for. Set the venue in Inglewood.

I'd like to get into the Octagon with Cliff Kellerman.
Speaking of cliffs, why doesn't Brady have a t-shirt branded with "I got you cliff hanging right here". Best cliffhanger evah.

"Max Kellerman struck by a car" would have been a better headline.

kellerman would get winded walking to the cage

He's not a big guy by any stretch either. I was in Vegas a few years ago (before he started talking about Brady) and I saw him on his cell phone at the MGM Grand. He'd get worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes