PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: It's hard to hate Josh Allen

The really dangerous thing is to see that, although he doesn't throw like Brady, he has taken to Daboll's offense and he's really excellent at the dink and dunk game that softens up the defense.

He's a great runner obviously but he also has a lot of Brady in his game. A QB from outside New England that can appreciate the nuances of Brady's game is even more threatening to the Patriots.

Ian, I didn’t know this. Thanks for sharing. My respect levels for him have gone way up.

Obviously he’s a great player and bills are huge favorites to win the division
I think he is the best quarterback in the NFL. I hate to say it, but Bills are going to be dangerous for a long time because of that guy.

I think he is the best quarterback in the NFL. I hate to say it, but Bills are going to be dangerous for a long time because of that guy.

The Bills traded the 10th pick in the 2017 draft to the Chiefs who took Mahomes. That could have spelled disaster, but in the 2018 draft the Bills traded up with Tampa and took Allen. They got lucky. But yes, they will be dangerous for another 10-12 years at least.

The Bills traded the 10th pick in the 2017 draft to the Chiefs who took Mahomes. That could have spelled disaster, but in the 2018 draft the Bills traded up with Tampa and took Allen. They got lucky. But yes, they will be dangerous for another 10-12 years at least.
Allen is a Beast with Talent on O and D Buffalo is definitely the AFC Team to beat. Really hated Von Miller going there he's already making an Impact imagine Miller and Judon. We would have a Feared Defense! with those young CB's on the outsides.

I find it the easiest thing in the world to hate Josh Allen. As easy as it was to hate Peyton Manning

Allen is a Beast with Talent on O and D Buffalo is definitely the AFC Team to beat. Really hated Von Miller going there he's already making an Impact imagine Miller and Judon. We would have a Feared Defense! with those young CB's on the outsides.

And I'm guessing OBJ will sign there...Von is his buddy

d%#*!@t I still want to hate him! He screwed us again yesterday by not letting Saint Patrick win!

Edit - can't believe I got flagged for d @ m m 1 + :cool:

Quick! There must be someone here that is clever and can sue him! ;)

Hate is a strong word ... loathe for me is a better option ...
Josh Allen will help our team improve ... nice to have a stronger division for a change.

Any given Sunday.

Let's be realistic. We are not at Buffalo's level yet. It might take another offseason or two to even think about a division title.

Let's be realistic. We are not at Buffalo's level yet. It might take another offseason or two to even think about a division title.
I'm not saying that we will win the division. I do see us splitting with them though.

My mom told me I can do hard things

Allen is the new Brady of the AFC East. But more talented. We'll see about the clutchness and winning consistently at the highest level where Brady is currently peerless.

Buffalo will win a few SB's with Allen, looks like he's just hitting his prime. I think they would have won last year if not for some terrible coaching decisions and losing a coin toss. They would have beaten the Bengles and the Rams IMO. If they can lock up the number 1 seed and have home field this could be their year.

Respect to Josh Allen

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back