PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Iggles to host 1st Brazil Game & NFL game in Madrid in 2025

Guts

Akatsuki
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score

UPDATE: Madrid getting a game 2025

Last edited:
The NFL will advertise a futebol game in Sao Paulo, and the stadium will fill with Brazilians wondering what the hell they are watching.
I know they stunk at the end of the year but the NFL is really sending them 4800 miles away to start the season.. Hate to think where they are sending the Pats...

The NFL will advertise a futebol game in Sao Paulo, and the stadium will fill with Brazilians wondering what the hell they are watching.
Brady was married to a Brazilian super model. They know about football but yea.

At first glance, I thought this was about the world cup... but yeesh, a game in brazil... thats a long trip

iggles should be somewhat pissed about this... Ive spent 14 + hours in a plane before ... it ain't exactly fun...

maybe Siberia, so kraft can get his ring back
Not enough has been written about Putin's theft of Kraft's Super Bowl ring. Before Putin messed with U.S. elections, before he annexed Crimea, and before he invaded Ukraine, he committed this blatant crime. The writing was on the wall. Everything else followed.

Not enough has been written about Putin's theft of Kraft's Super Bowl ring. Before Putin messed with U.S. elections, before he annexed Crimea, and before he invaded Ukraine, he committed this blatant crime. The writing was on the wall. Everything else followed.
The first sign of RK being a moron

At first glance, I thought this was about the world cup... but yeesh, a game in brazil... thats a long trip

iggles should be somewhat pissed about this... Ive spent 14 + hours in a plane before ... it ain't exactly fun...
And the World Cup final will be in NJ at Met Life stadium.
And it's a home game for the Eagles.... local businesses are not happy. ( they are Grumpy, Sleazy, )

And the World Cup final will be in NJ at Met Life stadium.
single game vs a tournament... Iggles getting a raw deal... Hope they send the steelers... Maybe they both get dysentery

Sao Paulo is mixed race ... a melting pot.
do your homework next time before being culturally insensitive

My friends in PA texted about this earlier today. I hope they lose a home game. I told them they are not real fans unless they travel to Brazil with their families to attend this game. LoL

My friends in PA texted about this earlier today. I hope they lose a home game. I told them they are not real fans unless they travel to Brazil with their families to attend this game. LoL

Absolutely they're losing a home game, just like we did for that nonsense in Germany. There is so much to hate about the 17-game schedule and these moronic overseas "showcases." I should be running this damn league, things would be a lot saner for everyone.

Sao Paulo is mixed race ... a melting pot.
do your homework next time before being culturally insensitive
My wife of 49 years has a doctorate in the field of Brazilian history and has spent years doing research in that country. Therefore, my knowledge about Brazil is quite extensive, and I don't need a moral poseur such as yourself lecturing me on cultural sensitivity. My comment was only intended as light-hearted humor.

I'm definitely going, I live in San Paulo and it's in my soccer team's stadium.

I haven't been able to travel to the USA for quite a few years like I used to in the past, I wanted to watch a Brady game in Foxboro so much, a dream I can't fill anymore, this will at least make it easier, good call from the NFL, there is a ton of football fans over here.

I'm definitely going, I live in San Paulo and it's in my soccer team's stadium.

I haven't been able to travel to the USA for quite a few years like I used to in the past, I wanted to watch a Brady game in Foxboro so much, a dream I can't fill anymore, this will at least make it easier, good call from the NFL, there is a ton of football fans over here.

Really? How did they become fans? It's hard to imagine in a country where soccer is the national religion.

Really? How did they become fans? It's hard to imagine in a country where soccer is the national religion.
For the same reason that, for a few years, the Patriots had the first Portuguese-language version of an NFL website. . . .

ukraine has been in a quasi-war with Russia since 14, meh, i am truly not worried about a billionaire losing his jewelry

but not to get political but Bend over bobs response to that theft should let you know how these billionaires think /react

its all a game to them, and you, me, and our children are nothing but a pawn in their little twisted game of life

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back