OT: HS Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
The local HS SB games are being shown on the Patriots' website.

1:30 PM, Division V : Swampscott vs. Amherst. (Swampscott is cruising)
3:30 PM, Division IV: Melrose vs. Plymouth South. (Go Melrose)
6:00 PM, Division III: Duxbury vs. Springfield Central. (Go Duxbury)
8:00 PM, Division I: St. John’s Prep vs. Catholic Memorial. (Go CM)

Going to Div 1 game

GO KNIGHTS!

The local HS SB games are being shown on the Patriots' website.

1:30 PM, Division V : Swampscott vs. Amherst. (Swampscott is cruising)
3:30 PM, Division IV: Melrose vs. Plymouth South. (Go Melrose)
6:00 PM, Division III: Duxbury vs. Springfield Central. (Go Duxbury)
8:00 PM, Division I: St. John’s Prep vs. Catholic Memorial. (Go CM)
Boooo!!!! Let’s go Eagles!

WE ARE...C M

WE ARE...C M

WE ARE...C M

WE ARE...C M

WE ARE...C M

WE ARE...C M

It's truly awesome that the Krafts have made this such an incredible tradition in Gillette stadium for these players and their fans.

Greatest owner ever.

Plymouth South wasn’t even a school when I lived there. It was just Plymouth Carver. Population just keeps on growing.

I’ll cheer for the underdog.

My old high school is in the NC 1a State Finals looking to finish up another perfect season and a 14th state 1a title. Go Black Knights!

CM had 5 turnovers, can't do that and win...congrats to the prep. Their qb played a great game...it helps also that St John's had a 6'3' 300 pound Def Tackle...

Plymouth South wasn’t even a school when I lived there. It was just Plymouth Carver. Population just keeps on growing.

I’ll cheer for the underdog.

I grew up in Melrose and lived there until very recently. When I went to MHS there were 500 kids in my class. Now they have less than half that number.

Plymouth gave them a good game but a punt return for a TD in the 2nd half put Melrose up by 2 TD's. Melrose has a QB who reminds me of Lamar Jackson. He isn't the greatest passer but he's a very good runner.

It's truly awesome that the Krafts have made this such an incredible tradition in Gillette stadium for these players and their fans.

Greatest owner ever.

I think Kraft opens up the place for youth soccer on weekends too.

WE ARE...C M

WE ARE...C M

WE ARE...C M

That reminds me of a chant that I heard/saw at a Charlestown/Saugus hockey game at the Garden many, many years ago. I was sitting at mid-ice in the first row, first balcony. Back then one admission would get you in to see as many games as you wanted.

Saugus had a small contingent at the end of the rink to my left and Charelstown had a much larger group at the end of the rink to my right. All of a sudden I see the Charlestown group marching to the other side repeating a chant of "WE DON'T F**K AROUND, EH!" when they proceeded to beat the crap out of every Saugus fan there.

The best part was as they were leaving and were chanting again, one last Charleston kid got grabbed by a group of Saugus girls and was dragged by the back of his shirt down the stairs and was pounded on with pocketbooks. He then found out that those girls didn't f**k around either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes