PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: How do drafted players know which hat to wear?

SammyBlueCat

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The top few rated players who are in attendance at the venue can have a hat given to them.

How do the guys watching from their home know what hat to wear? ;)

iu

TopCat ....

even more curious, Sammy is THIS-------->"If fish carried luggage, who would know?"...(it's a Zen thing :p

The top few rated players who are in attendance at the venue can have a hat given to them.

How do the guys watching from their home know what hat to wear? ;)
I've asked the same question myself.. I believe most of the top guys already have obtained agents.. so they are tipped off long before the pick is officially announced.

I've asked the same question myself.. I believe most of the top guys already have obtained agents.. so they are tipped off long before the pick is officially announced.
Someone was tipping Albert breer off last night... He had every selection posted on Twitter multiple minutes before every pick

Someone was tipping Albert breer off last night... He had every selection posted on Twitter multiple minutes before every pick
Yeah.. I saw that some sports Journalists seem to have a means to get information not always available right away to others it seems. However the more I read into Gonzalez, and watch some of his game clips.. I really, really like this kid. His confidence is off the charts.. I love it. He and Jack on the outside!

Came to see cat and hat references, didn't disappoint. Good job everyone. Bonus to @PScottman for the Jobu shrine.

For the people thinking the picks are organized beforehand, I can say that's absolutely not the case. There's a patented NFL 3D modeler behind every sofa. You just have to select the team logo and colors, and the hat is made in seconds.

They actually get just one green screen hat and they're changed for TV with AI powered CGI.

Was wondering how the ones on the space station wore the Super Bowl Pats visiting jersey and I think it was Falcons home jersey. Did they haul 64 NFL jerseys up there ahead of time on some supply run where spare room is limited and weight is an expensive premium and I think it was decided a couple weeks before the game the Pats would be visiting team. Green screen sounds like a real posssibility.

One of the draftees in the first round had a full set of hats behind him you could see someone rifling through then to give him one

I dont like the 2023 draft hats.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back