PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Gronk to appear in new action film starring Frank Grillo, Mel Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Boss Level” sounds about right. Wonder if Sergio Brown will have a cameo getting taken out of a club, they seem very natural working together. It would be a much more believable shot to work in than Shaq's ear, although Shaq's ear does have more street cred...

His movie credits are starting to add up.
Entourage
You Can't have it
American Violence
Boss Level

He obviously has a long way to go to be a lead but the more small roles he gets the better his chances will be.

The more I hear about Gronk's off-field interests, the more I wonder if his on-field interests are...

5fe2ebe0-7f7f-11e6-baf9-1fe915594de1_Fonzie-Shark.gif

...jumping the shark. o_O

Gronk in the movies. Yeah, a genuine box-office draw. :rolleyes: I'll bet his character is "Gronk-like."

His movie credits are starting to add up.
Entourage
You Can't have it
American Violence
Boss Level

He obviously has a long way to go to be a lead but the more small roles he gets the better his chances will be.

69 degrees of Rob Gronkowski?

Unless it's Lethal Weapon 5, I don't care.

testing the waters

I’m just waiting for Gronk to do a cartoon series with Mike Tyson.

Gronk in the movies. Yeah, a genuine box-office draw. :rolleyes: I'll bet his character is "Gronk-like."
Well, Gronk isn’t the brightest bulb in the box so he may fit right in with the rest of Hollywood.

Well, Gronk isn’t the brightest bulb in the box so he may fit right in with the rest of Hollywood.

I think he’s a lot smarter than people think. He’s good at acting dumb and people pay him for it.

I think he’s a lot smarter than people think. He’s good at acting dumb and people pay him for it.
It was a joke. Gronk is merely a meat head.

Love Gronk the TE but his acting isnt so hot. My kids watched some clip show he used to host and he was pretty rough as a host. Did not seem very natural/comfortable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back