PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Grigson is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they go 0-16 from here to eternity

Clearly the first NFL team has adopted a long term tanking strategy similar to what the 76 ers did in the NBA.

"We drafted Trent Richardson with our first round pick."

Wow, that's awful. What happened?

"We fired the guy who drafted him, and the next guy managed to trade Richardson for another first rounder."

Wow, that's a nice save! What happened to that guy?

"We fired him, and then later hired the guy who traded us a first rounder for Richardson."

Best post of the month. Unbelievable that it is completely true. :eek:;)

Just in case there was any doubt that the Browns are the worst franchise in football......

Grigson's good people, I hope his hopes and dreams come true

Grigson is a sleezy, useless, incompetent bag of poop.
I almost hit "Disagree" because I thought you were complimenting him, but I realized that you probably meant to criticize the gutless, totally useless, miserably duplicitous, hopelessly ignorant, rat-**** ****head who makes Mangina look like an upstanding guy and only masquerades as a human being.

It must be the sunlight and angle because that helmet looks like it's crushed. Is that intentional? Maybe that's the new look Browns and their 2017 motto: We Are What We Are.
Or, "We Will Never Be What We Can Never Be."

"We fired the guy who drafted him, and the next guy managed to trade Richardson for another first rounder."

"We fired him, and then later hired the guy who traded us a first rounder for Richardson."
Best post of the month. Unbelievable that it is completely true. :eek:;)
That brings to mind the Bills hiring Rex Ryan just a month or two after the Bills beat Rex's Jets in a game that featured Rex thinking having a player lie down in the end zone renders him completely invisible to the other team.

I almost hit "Disagree" because I thought you were complimenting him, but I realized that you probably meant to criticize the gutless, totally useless, miserably duplicitous, hopelessly ignorant, rat-**** ****head who makes Mangina look like an upstanding guy and only masquerades as a human being.
LOL. A bag of poop is an upgrade.

Lol great point, can't wait to hear Lombardi's take on his next pod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back