PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Gary Kubiak taken to hospital after loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sh*t, and here I thought I take losses hard.

Hope he's ok

Hope he'll be okay.

He had a mini stroke not too long ago. 3 years maybe? The PR folks for Denver said "flu-like symptoms", but he sure looked fine to me during the game, at least whenever the cameras panned over to the Denver sideline and/or on to him.

Prayers indeed for him that it's just something mild.

Here's the article about his mini-stroke and his recovery, et al. It was in 2013,

Comeback Coach Gary Kubiak - StrokeSmart

Last edited:
Hope it's nothing serious.

Get well soon Coach Kubiak!

Given his team's performance today, can you blame him?

Given his team's performance today, can you blame him?

His team played admirably...holding the league's best offensive team to 23 and losing by a touchdown with a backup rookie quarterback.
It was far from the systemic meltdown we had hosting Buffalo.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
Speedy recovery, Kubiak. Get well.

Dan Reeves had heart issues.
Fox had a heart attack
Kubiak had heart issues
In his interview a few weeks ago, Josh said he was incredibly unhealthy

Must be Denver. What a stressful place. No wonder they passed laws so people can smoke pot.

Fox had a heart attack
Kubiak had heart issues

Must be Denver. What a stressful place. No wonder they passed laws so people can smoke pot.

Low oxygen environment is not really the way to keep a heart healthy. I know that people living there get acclimatized, but maybe the effect is different for people who did not grow up there?

Read somewhere a few mins ago that he is doing well and out of hospital. Seems it was a complex migraine that caused fatigure.

Read somewhere a few mins ago that he is doing well and out of hospital. Seems it was a complex migraine that caused fatigure.

Ugh migraine during a game would suck. I get migraines that is no joke. It's impressive he was able to stand up for the game, much less coach.

Kinda surprised we don't see more HCs go down to illness. The tension and stress -- constantly under the microscope -- along with the insane amount of hours makes for one very serious and prolonged mental beating.
I agree. You can really see how the profession ages people. Coaches almost always look much older and fatter within a couple years of taking the job.

Schefter's tweet

Fox had a heart attack
Kubiak had heart issues

Most Fit Cities 2016 (AFI Report)...

Attachments

• fit cities.png
    fit cities.png
    722.1 KB · Views: 11
Ugh migraine during a game would suck. I get migraines that is no joke. It's impressive he was able to stand up for the game, much less coach.

Migraines suck. Brutal. Debilitating. Cruel.

I agree. You can really see how the profession ages people. Coaches almost always look much older and fatter within a couple years of taking the job.

How BB is able to do what he does for this long and how is nothing short of miraculous.

Classic Example: The Ryan Brothers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back