PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Fundraiser to help us start our family

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hi! We are Mary and Jeremy Paulin. This is our story.

Once upon a time, back in 2011, we chose to spend our lives together. We bought our house before we were married and envisioned raising children there for years to come as we grew old together. Only the children never came. For five years, we tried the “old-fashiosed” way with no luck. Then we reached out for help. We went through two rounds of IUI without success. Four years later, we started our journey with IVF. Unfortunately, over the next 2 years, four rounds of IVF left us no closer to our goal. This has been a lot more difficult than one might think. It’s been a long journey so far with multiple IVF treatments and a miscarriage. However, we are not ready to give up yet. Eleven years and we are still trying to make our dreams come true and expand our family.

Having exhausted our IVF options, we had a decision to make. We had 3 choices. Give up on our dreams of raising children, look at donor options or look at adoption. After several days of soul searching, we knew we couldn’t give up. We decided that, not only did we want to try for a natural pregnancy with a donor egg, but we wanted to adopt as well.

The next few months are going to be filled with angst, excitement, and change. Whether it’s fresh or frozen egg donation, it’s expensive. For the adoption, we’ve decided not to go with a private one because there are just too many kids who need a home already.

We are asking if you would show us your support on our journey to grow our family. Please consider making a donation a even a few dollars will make a big difference. This dream has been a long time coming and we are confident we can make it come true with your love and support.

With hope in our hearts,

Mary & Jeremy

Sending positive vibes and best wishes on your endeavor.

Jeremy, wishing you and Mary the best. My girlfriend and her husband went through a similar situation, picked a donor, went through IVF and now have two beautiful young girls. I was surprised at how expensive this process is. I will add money to your cause and will also add prayers.

Please keep me posted.

Ash

Word? I can donate either money or sperm (I’m lethal AF… just ask @BTTA). My wife went through endo surgeries galore and was told to freeze her eggs. I shot a hot and decidedly furious load and put babies into her on the first shot. When I walk into a room, the air becomes pregnant. When I was young, I put my peepee between the couch cushions whilst imagining life with Jaime Pressley (I had a thing for the white trash look back then). 9 months later, a baby was on the floor. 32 years later, we invited some Jews and some Italians to our house and we crucified him. He stayed dead, though. My mom was so confused.

I don’t know where I’m going with this story. You want some money? I think you have me on ignore.

Word? I can donate either money or sperm (I’m lethal AF… just ask @BTTA). My wife went through endo surgeries galore and was told to freeze her eggs. I shot a hot and decidedly furious load and put babies into her on the first shot. When I walk into a room, the air becomes pregnant. When I was young, I put my peepee between the couch cushions whilst imagining life with Jaime Pressley (I had a thing for the white trash look back then). 9 months later, a baby was on the floor. 32 years later, we invited some Jews and some Italians to our house and we crucified him. He stayed dead, though. My mom was so confused.

I don’t know where I’m going with this story. You want some money? I think you have me on ignore.

All time great post. lmfao

20220520_190021.jpg

1656735138085.gif

This is surprising I always assumed DaBruinz was like 80

o_O

Best of luck Bruinz I know how tough/important this can be.

This is surprising I always assumed DaBruinz was like 80

o_O

Best of luck Bruinz I know how tough/important this can be.
Me to. I literally thought he was well over 70.

Me to. I literally thought he was well over 70.

That my be the problem. No amount of money is going to help when you are shooting old man dust.

Donating anyway! :D Best of luck to you and your wife in starting your family.

DaBruinz was a member of the old ESPN message board
And I thought he was 80 yrs old then. He does some heavy lifting here and is always ready to help others in need.

Shame on all ya'll that thought he was 80 yo. Thankfully, it's just his sperm.

I remember that party. Kinda sucked for me but @italian pat patriot seemed to enjoy it.

I assumed @DaBruinz was at least 65 and retired. This makes his old man crankiness even more impressive.

A donation is coming your way, Jeremy. I suggest you keep practicing the old fashioned way, though. It's good exercise.

I assumed @DaBruinz was at least 65 and retired. This makes his old man crankiness even more impressive.

A donation is coming your way, Jeremy. I suggest you keep practicing the old fashioned way, though. It's good exercise.
Thanks, @Patjew. We've not stopped the "old fashioned" way.

Wife and I are convinced that her being on BC until her mid 30's is the reason her eggs wouldn't fertilize and stay properly

Thanks, @Patjew. We've not stopped the "old fashioned" way.

Wife and I are convinced that her being on BC until her mid 30's is the reason her eggs wouldn't fertilize and stay properly
You’re almost there. Just $49,232.00 left to go. I’m pulling for you, big guy.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back