Not open for further replies.

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Watching it on Fox now. Romanowski just killed Chris Chandler on a blitz up the B-gap that would have been flagged now.

Tim Dwight was really good that year...

God damn, I miss football.

Ill always hate those falcons for ruining what would’ve been an epic super bowl between denver and Minnesota. Instead one of the most lackluster super bowls ive seen

Was Pat Summerall actually already dead here? I forgot how boring he was as a play by play guy.

I remember the brutal a** kicking the Pats took from them that year. People didn’t take them seriously and people started paying attention after that game. Why the Falcons keep refusing to listen to fans and going back to those uniforms is baffling.

The late 90’s Broncos were beasts, but the emergence of Rod Smith was what put them over the top. I re-watched their massive upset against the Jaguars in 1996 to remind myself why and they had zero outside threats. Their D also couldn’t make any critical stops late.

On what subhuman moron planet is this one of the NFL’s greatest games?

Tim Dwight was really good that year...
I believe it was the next year you’re referring to. Dwight was a rookie that SB year (‘98-‘99). Only had a total of 94 yards.

I believe it was the next year you’re referring to. Dwight was a rookie that SB year (‘98-‘99). Only had a total of 94 yards.
I think he meant as a returner.

Was just watching Ravens Steelers 2011 in my pick em rewatch league. Holy **** what an ending with Torey Smith dropping the game winner only to catch it like a minute later.

Chandler should have been the MVP. Best player for Denver

I remember the brutal a** kicking the Pats took from them that year. People didn’t take them seriously and people started paying attention after that game. Why the Falcons keep refusing to listen to fans and going back to those uniforms is baffling.

The late 90’s Broncos were beasts, but the emergence of Rod Smith was what put them over the top. I re-watched their massive upset against the Jaguars in 1996 to remind myself why and they had zero outside threats. Their D also couldn’t make any critical stops late.

I remember it too. The tackling that game was embarrassing... it’s like a bunch of Jordan Richards playing for us. Scoop six on a Bledsoe fumble on a 4th and 2 too. o_O

Boring game.

Elway hated Reeves.

This was the game where a Falcons DB got busted for soliciting prostitution the night before the game.

A friend of Bob Kraft.

The Broncos beat the jets that year in the AFC title. The jets took a 10-0 earky in the 3rd. Then Elway hit a great pass to McCaffrey on the following dive and the Jets were done. That Jet team was veryyyyy good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes