PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Doug Kyed's Daughter - Please Consider Donating

I didn't see this thread until now but I'm glad that I got the chance to donate. It's great to see that they've gone over their goal.

My wife and youngest son are both cancer survivors (about ten years clean now) and I feel blessed. I can't ever remember being as scared and frightened as I was when we got the news for both of them. And what's even better is that the treatments have come a long way since.

God bless Hallie.
That’s definitely great to hear and glad they’re both doing well. :)

I sure hope that poor little girl gets to go home soon. Hallie has been in there since April. She seems to be in good spirits but it has to be awfully hard on her.

Lost one of my sisters to breast cancer about 23 years ago. Back then they were about to come out with a very encouraging new treatment I can't believe how little progress they've made since. End this **** already. Too many girls/women being lost to this terrible disease.

I'm sorry about to hear about your sister. I lost my mother to cancer. She beat it 3 times but the 4th time killed her.

I hope Hallie can beat this horrible disease and live the life she deserves.,

I'm sorry about to hear about your sister. I lost my mother to cancer. She beat it 3 times but the 4th time killed her.

I hope Hallie can beat this horrible disease and live the life she deserves.,

I'm hoping Doug gives us more of an update. Hallie was supposed to have had the bone marrow transplant the 2nd week of September. Other then the Picture with the B's, there hasn't been an update.

I am unfamiliar with Doug, but all too familiar with Cancer.

We had a leukemia scare with my son when he was 2 & we were given incorrect positive test results in error by a receptionist

I just made a donation & hope for a full recovery

UPDATE: Doug just posted an update that Hallie has relapsed just one month after being released from the hospital. Please take a moment and say a prayer for this young lady who is such a fighter.

"We received devastating news last week that Hallie relapsed, and her AML returned just one month after she was discharged from Boston Children’s Hospital and came home.

Hallie’s currently at the hospital where she started a new cycle of chemotherapy yesterday. She should be able to receive most of her treatment at home.

Hallie has beaten every single obstacle that AML has thrown her so far. This will absolutely be her toughest test, but if anyone can topple it, it’s our fierce little Hallie Bear.

Hallie remains in good spirits. Fortunately, there’s a lot of friendly faces at BCH that Hallie has been happy to see. She’s enjoying painting, collecting compliments on her princess dresses, FaceTiming with family + watching Elf. We love her so much.

Any positive thoughts, vibes or prayers you could send Hallie's way would be greatly appreciated."

I received an email:

Todayby Douglas Kyed, Beneficiary
We received devastating news last week that Hallie relapsed, and her AML returned just one month after she was discharged from Boston Children’s Hospital and came home.

Hallie’s currently at the hospital where she started a new cycle of chemotherapy yesterday. She should be able to receive most of her treatment at home.

Hallie has beaten every single obstacle that AML has thrown her so far. This will absolutely be her toughest test, but if anyone can topple it, it’s our fierce little Hallie Bear.

Hallie remains in good spirits. Fortunately, there’s a lot of friendly faces at BCH that Hallie has been happy to see. She’s enjoying painting, collecting compliments on her princess dresses, FaceTiming with family + watching Elf. We love her so much.

Any positive thoughts, vibes or prayers you could send Hallie's way would be greatly appreciated.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back