PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Doug Kyed's Daughter - Please Consider Donating

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I don't know how many of you are aware of this, but Doug's 2-year-old daughter was recently diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia, which is obviously something that is certainly tough for any of us to imagine what both he and his family are going through.

As a result, there is a Gofundme set up for people to donate to, which will help with the medical costs, etc. for whatever treatments she receives:

So certainly donate whatever you can, and best wishes to Doug and his family. He's just a terrific guy, and definitely hoping for a positive outcome here. :(

Just donated in the name of my 7yr old daughter, who has become a huge Patriots fan (she got a Devin McCourty cameo video for her birthday!). F Cancer, and God Bless the Kyed family, and you as well Sammy Blue Cat

Just donated in the name of my 7yr old daughter, who has become a huge Patriots fan (she got a Devin McCourty cameo video for her birthday!). F Cancer, and God Bless the Kyed family, and you as well Sammy Blue Cat
That's very cool. And I noticed McCourty chipped in $1000, which I thought was pretty incredible.

He was unbelievably generous with how thought out it was, right after shoulder surgery and right before he announced retirement, it was incredible. we went to the phins game on new years day, her first game ever, was a never forget moment. She just got back from a week in florida and first question was whether Pats signed anyone while she was away

I just saw this. Any updates?

They're over 100k. Seems like they need a bone marrow op for her so may change amount required. Like doug and hurleys podcast. About the best one out there. I hope they get good news and fight and win.

I pray little Hallie gets the care she needs. There's no better place than Boston to receive medical care for little ones so she's got a lot going for her!

Been over 2200 donations totaling over $111K.
Haylie's Bone marrow transplant is in the next couple weeks.

Please keep this little lady in your thoughts and prayers.

P.S. When it comes to generosity, the CHB > Tom Curran.

I made a small donation today. I hope others will as well. Any little bit helps. That poor little girl has been in the hospital since April. I wish her a full and speedy recovery! I'm only posting this to get it back to the first page.

I'll make a larger donation at another time.

I made a small donation today. I hope others will as well. Any little bit helps. That poor little girl has been in the hospital since April. I wish her a full and speedy recovery! I'm only posting this to get it back to the first page.

I'll make a larger donation at another time.
Hopefully the bone marrow transplant is the answer.

I don't know how many of you are aware of this, but Doug's 2-year-old daughter was recently diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia, which is obviously something that is certainly tough for any of us to imagine what both he and his family are going through.

As a result, there is a Gofundme set up for people to donate to, which will help with the medical costs, etc. for whatever treatments she receives:

So certainly donate whatever you can, and best wishes to Doug and his family. He's just a terrific guy, and definitely hoping for a positive outcome here. :(
I have 2 daughters and can’t even begin to imagine this, but from recent update seems like treatment is progressing well. Just made a donation and may God bless this wonderful, beautiful little lady!!!!

I didn't see this thread until now but I'm glad that I got the chance to donate. It's great to see that they've gone over their goal.

My wife and youngest son are both cancer survivors (about ten years clean now) and I feel blessed. I can't ever remember being as scared and frightened as I was when we got the news for both of them. And what's even better is that the treatments have come a long way since.

God bless Hallie.

Donated, cannot imagine anything like that happening to my girl. Hope she’s on the right track

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back