PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Don Shula has passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would've been great if he was here to see Belichick break his wins record.

I was going to say something respectful but then I saw this- even in his passing he took one last shot at BB.

**** him.

I was going to say something respectful but then I saw this- even in his passing he took one last shot at BB.

**** him.

I love that he died a bitter man.

tumblr_myqq5kfaP91qhkbk8o1_400.gif

RIP Don

**** him.

If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything. So I will shut up now.

Didn't like his comments or his treatment of Bill Belichick but doesn't change the fact I certainly feel bad for his family and friends. I didn't realize he was 90...watching those games against Miami doesn't feel like as long as it's been...crazy.

Godspeed coach.

There, now that that's over with....I'll join everyone else who says he was bitter.

**** him.

PSA - don't be one of them! :feet:

Always a sad day when a legend passes. My thoughts are with his family and friends. He was a great coach, and a winner.

I’m just here for the comments.

I feel bad for Bill, pictured on the right. He must have checked in weekly to make sure Shula was still conscious.

upload_2020-5-4_8-17-50.jpeg

I feel bad for Bill, pictured on the right. He must have checked in weekly to make sure Shula was still conscious.

View attachment 27238
Uh, considering how that ended, maybe we should re-think who is who in that reference. Or drop another reference.

Many people in the world die every day. Just because someone dies doesn’t mean you need to pretend they were someone you admire, etc. And frankly, if someone doesn’t like me, they can say whatever the hell they want when I’m alive or dead.

That being said: Bye Felicia

Uh, considering how that ended, maybe we should re-think who is who in that reference. Or drop another reference.

I think the scene where Gus sees Hector’s eyes checking out the nurse is more apropos. I would think more about this, but I am too excited right now at this news.

RIP, Mr. Shula. Didn't care for you, but credit where credit is due..

That the guy whose behavior spawned the first loss of a #1 pick punishment, watered down his field to win a playoff game and made his players take the needle or take a bus out of town wanted to be remembered for 'winning within the rules' is fitting. He was a hypocrite in life too.

Ladies and Gents in place of Dirty Don we now give you the not new and never improved Gone Don. May he forever rot in that special corner of sports purgatory reserved for the lamest of hypocrites.

Oh, almost forgot, condolences to his loved ones

#facts.

Pretty current for me, eh? *

*currently watching S5, first time thru.

Well if no one’s said it, congrats to BB on becoming the winningest living NFL HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes