PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Dolphins - Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having Washington hurts them. Dolphins seem to be controlling Jets running game so far- this allows them to rush, especially in 3rd plus.. this makes it all the more important that we establish our running game next week.

Call me a perv, we need more coverage of those cheerleaders in the white sweaters

Man, they did send in the full house and the kitchen sink there :eek:

That's the only thing about the Jets that worries me. Must design a quick sonic timed slip screen to go to when Brady see's that blitz package coming at him.

Smart move. Let Henne throw down field on third down. He can't get close to his receivers, but he usually overthrow everyone. Preserve the punt!!!!! Rex Ryan told Mark Sanchez that every good drive ends in a kick and the Dolphins are living by that philosophy.

beautiful delayed blitz.. give Ryan a taste of his own medicine, and whacking Sanchez at the same time.. how about that?

Good news. The Dolphins will get a chance to pin the Jets deep when they go three and out here.

In other news Kyle Orton is 5/8 for 2 yards

Flicking between some of the games and the standard is utterly dire

If the 49'ers had a QB that could thrown one damn pass they'd be beating the Colts easily

Blow this third down and pin the Jets deep! Whooo! Hooo!

Hello...the crazy kitty 'aint working.....hello!!

Looks like the Jets saw a lot of wildcat film this week, there all over it.

I feel so dirty rooting for Joey Porter.

Are Dolphins trying to give this game to the Jets? Kick out of bound?!?

Rooting for Miami today makes me glad we root for the Pats.

Well, Sanchez is trying to make up for the Dolphins mistakes with his own.

Miami opens the 2nd half, do they risk much here?

Piss poor quaterbacking by the Jets and Phins.

I just got back from seeing a movie (Law Abiding Citizen...good by the way), any reason why it's 3-3? Offences struggling? Good defense?

Piss poor quaterbacking by the Jets and Phins.

Provided we stop the wildcat and fancy plays and force Henne to throw we should beat the Fins easily both times we play them

Im more interested in how average the Colts look now they are playing a half decent defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back