PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Dallas Cowboys fan goes into labor during Sunday’s game against the Patriots

Shocked Face Wow GIF

Great story... nice healthy girl.

Reactions: Ian
They named her Corky.

I think we all experienced abdominal pain that day.

Was almost my wife. We moved to Dallas a couple of months ago. My wife got me tickets to the game about 6 months ago…she’s now 39 weeks pregnant. Ultimately decided it was too risky, so I went with a friend.

As an aside, it was quite possibly the most miserable sporting event I’ve ever suffered through (I guess not as bad as the game when Brady tore his ACL).

I will say that despite the miserable game, it is quite an experience there. The tailgating scene there is amazing. Also, very easy to get-in and get-out. After getting to our car, I was home 17 miles away in less than 30 mins.

Was almost my wife. We moved to Dallas a couple of months ago. My wife got me tickets to the game about 6 months ago…she’s now 39 weeks pregnant. Ultimately decided it was too risky, so I went with a friend.

As an aside, it was quite possibly the most miserable sporting event I’ve ever suffered through (I guess not as bad as the game when Brady tore his ACL).

I will say that despite the miserable game, it is quite an experience there. The tailgating scene there is amazing. Also, very easy to get-in and get-out. After getting to our car, I was home 17 miles away in less than 30 mins.
Glad you at least enjoyed the experience, even if the game made that part pretty awful. And best wishes to you and your wife. Let us know when you finally have some good news to share here, fingers crossed all goes smoothly for you both ;)

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back