PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - Chiefs Release Derrick Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
An old, slow, liability in pass coverage LB..........print the jersey...BB never passes on this skill set
Who knows, maybe he’ll play 98% of our defensive snaps next year and get sat in Super Bowl LIII.

No more old guys. The D needs youth, speed and bad-ass playmaking

Nah, I’m good. While he could still probably beat Jordan Richards in a foot race, this team needs some speed in the front seven.

He tore an Achilles twice. So I think he was talking about Derrick Johnson.

Thanks.

I knew about the one in 2014, but I totally missed that he had another in December 2016. Kinda makes his 2017 production that much more remarkable, really.

No more geriatrics or Jordan Richards on defense that waste valuable roster spots.

No more geriatrics or Jordan Richards on defense that waste valuable roster spots.

It's the off-season. The Pats have 90 roster spots to fill and 26 of them are currently open. Considering the current state of the LB corps, it couldn't hurt to have him around for summer and Camp (if he's cheap enough), and hope like hell that someone beats him out for a spot on the final 53-man.

An old, slow, liability in pass coverage LB..........print the jersey...BB never passes on this skill set
Respect what you are saying.....but. Depth and leadership have value. He is still in shape. Has to be an upgrade on Harris. Has to be an upgrade on Eldon Roberts (perhaps a teacher for that young man). Bettr in passD , by the way than any of our present LB core.
DW Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back