PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Chargers @ Colts Game Discussion (Divisional Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they rule him down on contact that is huge...cna't be reviewed... he was down

My Man Billy Volek -:) The Colts D is doable.

Well, I'm impressed with Volek. Because I knew they had turner

lol.. Volek's 1st TD of the YEAR!

The Colts D can't even stop the Chargers' second string. What makes anyone think they'll be able to do jack**** against the Pats?

The one non crooked ref called the TD

Touchdown Chargers!

Billy Volek! Are you kidding me?

Peyton is grinding his teeth on the bench with a frozen stare...trying to channel Tommy's zen like qualities for the last drive.

I'm afraid to go back to check on Indy Star...Volek is abusing them while Rivers now paces on the sidelines...

BoltsFan, are you pissed at LT smiling on the sidelines?? I don't understand what's going on, he's been standing around for three quarters! And Rivers was jogging back in from the locker room!
Honestly, I'm not. I know both of them well enough to know that they would be on the field if they could play.

Queerdorf: This place has gotten mighty quiet.

No, the CD just needs to be re-cued. :D

Bob Sanders = Overrated!

Come on. Seriously. This guy is a roving strong safety with average ability to cover down field. He is no more a defensive player of the year than Harrison was when he was killing receivers, tight ends and running backs in his Charger days. Bob is in on very tackle because he doesn't have any responsibilities. He just runs around the field looking for something to do and has the speed to get to the ball carrier before the first tackler brings him down.

A game changer?

Bob isn't going to stop a QB from throwing the ball. He isn't going to stop the running game from being run. The only thing he does, which is no different than any strong safety, is to lay big hits and punish ball carriers.

Am I completely wrong?

Remember folks, the score should be 35-24 right now. :mad:

Yes, but its still the Colts and one of the all-time great QBs. I'd MUCH rather face a banged up Chargers team (or even a healthy one) than any Colts team with Peyton Manning.

They left too much time for Indy.

"The fans realize what Peyton realizes: that it will take a touchdown or two field goals to take the lead"

Clearly, the announcers have more faith in the people of Indiana than I do. I would never assume that they know basic addition.

Let's see how many calls the Colts get on this drive.

Hats off to the Chargers. Win or lose, they've slapped everyone in the face that said they'd get killed. Hopefully they can hold on.

Honestly, I'm not. I know both of them well enough to know that they would be on the field if they could play.

can you speculate then for me, both have moved around, jogged even and clapped. What is keeping them from playing in this enormously important game?

"The fans realize what Peyton realizes: that it will take a touchdown or two field goals to take the lead"

Clearly, the announcers have more faith in the people of Indiana than I do. I would never assume that they know basic addition.

:rofl: :rofl:

come one boltsfan. we saw emitt smith play with a seperated shoulder once. brady played half a season with a sports hernia . not saying the injuries could be critical but to give u a pats perspective...bb wouldnt have had his 2 hurt players on the sidelines smiling in a playoff game if they are hurt and cant play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes