PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Chargers @ Colts Game Discussion (Divisional Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT whining to rivers again on sideline

I having a hard time rooting for either of these team. I was rooting for the Bolts then that ass Rivers going of the field like a piece of ****.
I think the Pats are going to kill either one of these teams anyway.

i want the bolts to win. THe refs are making it very clear for me.

Penalties

SD 9 for 70
Colts 4 for 39

i wonder what cry baby lt's prob is..

Anyone know who this referee crew is? I guess it's probably a mish-mash group, but they are terrible! I really hope we don't get a group like this next week. This is painful to watch.

Note to the NFL: Tell your refs to keep their flags in their pockets!!

i think the fact that its a mish mash group is the reason for such inconsistencies. iam root for ed hochuli next week

Freakin' great .... Billy Volek! The Colts get all the breaks!

So we now have the answer to the question: "How does Indy stop SD's offense?" The answer is "when Rivers, LT, and Gates are all injured". If the Colts win this game, I'm sure they'll revert right back to "injuries happen- deal with it" mentality, after crying for themselves all year.

Also, a pretty flagrant block in the back on that return.

The refs should not be allowed to pull the flags out of their pockets during playoff games unless someone gets punched in the nuts blatantly.

And it's really weird to see the Chargers offense on the field while LDT and Philip Rivers are on the sidelines.

merriman off of roids is average at best. he's had no impact today

iam not able to watch game so can someone tell me how hurt are LT and rivers that they are not in the 4th quarter of this game ?

I really want to see the chargers win with Merriman doing the lights out dance on the Horseshoe, followed by Bob Sanders spearing him (and not getting fined)

I still can't believe LT is on the sidelines with a bruised knee.

Actually I can, he is a whiny little biatch of player who hasn't got the stones to step up when it really matters.

Real class act!

The refs should not be allowed to pull the flags out unless someone gets punched in the nuts blatantly.

Personally, I'd rather let my man Mankins do what he does without penalties! It's funnier that way!:rocker:

Camera showed a Charger getting blasted in the back and going down immediately on the punt. No flag. Refs are acting as though this game is definitely, if not fixed, then completely biased in favor of the Colts. If I were a Chargers fan.....Impossible, but...

merriman off of roids is average at best. he's had no impact today

Shaun Phillips is by far the best LB San Diego has, I'm increasingly coming to believe.

Harrison's getting no separation- that was a ******ed throw by peyton.

Rivers should be whining to LT to get back in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes