Member of the Seattle 7 & Roadie for Metallica
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Here we go.

Celts 102 Clucks 99

Here we go.

Celts 102 Clucks 99
upload_2018-4-28_16-58-31.jpeg
Say, listen, I hope I wasn't out of line with that crack about your sister...
cone_assassin.gif
Don't worry, she can't hear us

What?

Haven’t seen the game - why is Brown only at like 16 minutes? Was there an injury?

Tatum is such a stud. Everything about him, every move he makes shows that he's gonna be a huge superstar.

Bledsoe will be tattooing Rozier's name on his body by the end of the night.

Haven’t seen the game - why is Brown only at like 16 minutes? Was there an injury?
Injury. Tried to come back but Stevens didn't want to risk it.

And the Celtics move on! Bring on the Sixers!!

Featuring two teams built in completely different ways. One by tanking and one by shrewd trades and free agency.

The Process (Hinkie) vs The Heist (DA)

Who will win? Find out next!!

Horford, Rozier and Tatum were studs. Having Smart back has made the D more nasty too.

Injury. Tried to come back but Stevens didn't want to risk it.
Thanks for the info. Hopefully he’s good for Philly. Hold him out for Game 1 if need be...

Always good to see the Celtics pop up on this board.

The last time I remember seeing a thread about them was after the Kyrie trade. About 75% of people on here were vehemently against it.

Pretty funny how wrong everyone was. Something to keep in mind when you see 75% of the board hate on the draft that just finished.

The Bucks had a chance in Boston in game 1 - and missed out. After that they were not really close in Boston

It was a great win. We saw this young team play great and get some experience. Hopefully they win the next series to but everything else is gravy.

The key point for this year is our young guys got playoff experience and it went to a key 7th game which they won. If they get do that again all the better. Obviously they have no shot to win it all but this is great for the team moving forward into next year once they are healthy.

This is odd to say but there is something kind of nice about cheering for a team you know can't win.

Last edited:
Great show by the injury riddled Celtics

On to the 76s

Go Bruins

Always good to see the Celtics pop up on this board.

The last time I remember seeing a thread about them was after the Kyrie trade. About 75% of people on here were vehemently against it.

Pretty funny how wrong everyone was. Something to keep in mind when you see 75% of the board hate on the draft that just finished.

I like that trade! I mean, I can't stand Kyrie the person talking about dumb stuff but i thought it was a great trade. It along with other moves and these young players will put the Celtics in contention for years to come. Hopefully the wheels start to fall off the GSW soon. They are still the team to beat imo if both are healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back