PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT But Funny - Browns Redesign All Logos

As the top post on Reddit aptly put it, this pretty much sums up the Browns.

"Just wait guys, everything's going to be different! Changes all around!"

nothing changes.

That write-up by Nike was just cringe-inducing. If this entire thing had come from the Onion, I would have thought that it was great, understated satire. But they're serious.

The brown: unchanged.

Maybe it will help them get a QB?

I had the same reaction after reading the original article on their "redesign." This is a team that has never been to a Super Bowl, let alone won one. They wear the same uniforms that Jim Brown wore for them in the 1950s, yet really changing the logo, which has been nothing but a symbol of failure for 50 years, is beyond their imagination. In some ways, it's trivial, but I think it illustrates the mentality of a organization immersed in failure.

The new dog was pulled straight out of the 90s from a No Fear t-shirt.

I thought the color change and the new logo were quite nice actually. Subtle changes that don't radically change the identity, but much stronger graphically.

In Breaking News the Cleveland Brown have announced that their theme song as the team enters the field in 2015, will be "What a Fool Believes"..

I fully expected there to be a Cleveland Steamer photoshopped on the side of the helmet.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back