PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bruins vs Lightning Game 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like that, new game.

There you go. A little patience goes a long way. Beautiful passing.

That was pretty. Nice to see the Bruins after that 3v5 at least remembered they are allowed to attack. If they get out of this period 1-1 I'll be happy.

Suck it, TB ...

Certainly happy to escape that period with an even score

That was as good a period as Tampa could have expected to have and nothing to show for it, that's gotta sting

Krug takes a slapshot to the hand. That could really affect his stickhandling. Hurts like a *****.

huge goal. that's got to suk for Tampa. bruins survive the opening onslaught. come out tied.

McAvoy!!!

Heard a blurb before the game that today was the first day since the injury that his knee is tape free, still has the brace but no longer taped up with "10 pounds of tape"

All the Rask haters can eat one.

If Rask plays every period for the rest of the playoffs the way he played the last 4 the Bruins will win it all. I don't think he does that. It doesn't mean they can't win it all but he will have a bad period here and there. Hopefully not during the next 2 periods. I would love for the Bruins to take both home games. That would pretty much end the series right there.

(I say that knowing playoff hockey doesn't work that way of course. Never truly over).

Heard a blurb before the game that today was the first day since the injury that his knee is tape free, still has the brace but no longer taped up with "10 pounds of tape"
That's excellent news! You can see the difference in his game.

Tough to play against the refs and a good team like the lightning. B's deserve alot of props. It will get worse when we play the Pens.

Tough to play against the refs and a good team like the lightning. B's deserve alot of props. It will get worse when we play the Pens.

Maybe but i think we match up well with the penguins if both teams advance. The capitals could be tougher as hard as it seems. One series at a time.

it sucks they have the celtics and bruins on at the same time. spring time in boston. how good do we have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe