PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bruins vs Leafs Game 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus! Can they hit the damn net!?

Gotta take away those damn stretch passes, and they'll be fine.

Bruins winning all the battles on the boards and all the draws. Just a matter of time if this doesn't change.

This team will never win a Cup with Rask as their number one goalie. Tissue paper soft goal to hand Toronto a lead. Typical Rask. Up one to down one in a nanosecond. He is maybe the most overrated player in hockey. Hate him.

The opportunities have been countless, yet they can't find a way to finish. Damn

That ****ing lineman is channeling his inner Hochuli.. draw violation after violation.

It's Canada. Anytime you play a Canadian team, you have to take on the refs too. I've been a hockey fan since the 1980s. It's always been that way. Even worse with the Canadiens. Not the refs' fault Rask sucks though.

This team will never win a Cup with Rask as their number one goalie. Tissue paper soft goal to hand Toronto a lead. Typical Rask. Up one to down one in a nanosecond. He is maybe the most overrated player in hockey. Hate him.
Umm, it's tied 1-1. Lol never mind. Not anymore.

Ridiculous giveaway

How many mistakes can the Bruins make in front of their own net? Frustrating.

Rask stole them Game 4 and was left defenseless in Game 5. Ken Dryden doesn't stop that second goal after a preposterous giveaway

THAT is roughing?? With what's been let go in this game??

Why aren't you creating Celts threads instead of whining about their absence?
Hockey doesn't just have the more manly players, it apparently has the more manly fans.
nice-buggy-baby-i-got-rubbers-lets-bump-no-its-rubber-baby-buggy-bumpers-ya-troll--186c7.png

This team's contender? Plz. Their play has left a lot to be desire. Very frustrating

Rask stole them Game 4 and was left defenseless in Game 5. Ken Dryden doesn't stop that second goal after a preposterous giveaway

Generally at some point during a Cup run a goalie is going to have to dominate at least one series. I just cannot see Rask doing that. Hopefully he proves me wrong. I will also admit I'm not terribly impartial. I can't stand him as a player. It's hard for me to be fair to him at this point. I don't know to what extent that bias has clouded my judgement of him. I'm in the same situation with Marcus Smart on the Celtics.

Generally at some point during a Cup run a goalie is going to have to dominate at least one series. I just cannot see Rask doing that. Hopefully he proves me wrong. I will also admit I'm not terribly impartial. I can't stand him as a player. It's hard for me to be fair to him at this point. I don't know to what extent that bias has clouded my judgement of him. I'm in the same situation with Marcus Smart on the Celtics.

You can blame rask but these guys ain't doing much offensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents