PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Broncos offer Von Miller $70 million guaranteed

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT in his prime wouldnt be worth that much locked in money.

Freaking donkeys cheaping out. They should offer him 100 million guaranteed. Von Miller single handedly brought them the superbowl. Von deserves 25 million a year with at least a 100 million guaranteed. Don't settle for anything else Von! You deserve the money. And the freaking donkeys should pay up!o_O

Freaking donkeys cheaping out. They should offer him 100 million guaranteed. Von Miller single handedly brought them the superbowl. Von deserves 25 million a year with at least a 100 million guaranteed. Don't settle for anything else Von! You deserve the money. And the freaking donkeys should pay up!o_O

I hope Von reads and buys into your post. :D

I don't see where it is that crazy ...
the man impacts the game at a high level and they need to win with defense in the next few years.

the man impacts the game at a high level and they need to win with defense in the next few years.

Yeah, good point, he's trying to take advantage of the situation, and that defense will be expected to carry the offense now without a viable option at QB. His value is at its highest right now.

Ugh. This is not good for anybody. Will definitely influence negotiations with Hightower and Collins. Oh well...at least it screws them over

Different positions from both HT and JC. I don't think they will have much influence but I don't know much.
Ugh. This is not good for anybody. Will definitely influence negotiations with Hightower and Collins. Oh well...at least it screws them over

Von Miller's guarantee would not fit the Patriots economic system..

Wonder what the numbers will look like for salary cap ramifications..

Does it include a yearly subscription to Dr. Guyser's weekly mystery gift?

Miller is an edge rusher. Collins and Hightower are linebackers. Has no effect on them at all.

Eh up until this year he really didn't show up in big spots, especially the playoffs. Most notable thing he did in the playoffs before this year was start a fight after Brady's punt.

I wonder how this is structured. If spread out over the full six years, the Broncos will be on the hook for more than $11 million when Miller turns 33.

Miller has a history with a substance abuse suspension and lost time with an ACL. Why do I think this is not going to end well for the Broncos?

Wow, he's good and everything, and I know his position is very important, but I don't know if any non-QB is worth that damn much guaranteed. Seriously, and I'm not hating, but how do the Broncos have all this money?

Wow, he's good and everything, and I know his position is very important, but I don't know if any non-QB is worth that damn much guaranteed. Seriously, and I'm not hating, but how do the Broncos have all this money?
They wouldn't have that much money if there was a starting caliber QB on the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes