PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Brawlin' Cam

It’s unfortunate. Physical altercations between adults - when no one is trying to defend a helpless individual who’s in peril - rarely cast the participants in a good light.

Unfortunate but kind of funny to see people brawling who do know how to fight.
Now us hockey players .... we got lots of practice ... Cam is a big friggin dude ... heavier than his former 245.

They 100% instigated it and it was kind of scary given what could have happened. Glad he came out on the right side of it, because at least based on the video, it looked premeditated and it could have certainly gone the other way.

They 100% instigated it and it was kind of scary given what could have happened. Glad he came out on the right side of it, because at least based on the video, it looked premeditated and it could have certainly gone the other way.

Yeah, that brief bit of film makes it look like a spontaneous attack. What kind of mindset do you have to be in to just storm the stage after a former QB? I'd love to hear more about who they were and why they did it, just because it is so bizarre to me.

Probably a bunch of idiots trying to provoke him for Tik Tok and it escalated into that. One view it looks like Cam is rag dolling one of them. I know he wasn't a great Patriot but I ended up liking the guy and he seems to have people trying to provoke him at charity events of all places.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
It’s quite hilarious that you can immediately spot him from a distance in the video, based on the ridiculous Dr. Seuss looking hat.
My first reaction was the hat was last worn by the Wicked Witch of the West....

Cam handled them. Impressive.

He was smiling while handling it too lol

Reactions: Ian
He was smiling while handling it too lol
Surprising the security there even let those guys get that close to him. Again, had there been a weapon, and had Newton not been as adept at dealing with them as he was, it could have been ugly. Hopefully, they prevent anybody from ever getting near him moving forward. But the guy is still a beast, so definitely glad he's OK.

You guys did not disappoint with the comments on this one.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back