PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Blue Jays might be moving to Buffalo for this season

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

Maybe we’ll see Jays Mafia break some tables. Lol

I’ve been through that minor league ballpark. Gonna be a lot of balls flying out of there.

I’ve been through that minor league ballpark. Gonna be a lot of balls flying out of there.
Is that the same ballpark where either/both The Natural & 8 Men Out were filmed?

Is that the same ballpark where either/both The Natural & 8 Men Out were filmed?

I think that was the old stadium where the Bills were originally located. This one is a newer ballpark downtown.

There’s a highway off-ramp barely beyond LF that looks reachable to big RH hitters lol.

I think that was the old stadium where the Bills were originally located. This one is a newer ballpark downtown.

There’s a highway off-ramp barely beyond LF that looks reachable to big RH hitters lol.
Looking at it on google maps...325 to LF pole, 371 to straight-away LF, 404 to CF, maybe 10' wall all around...Yeah I'd say there might be a few flying out of there...There also appears to be a tall back fence beyond the LF wall, similar to what you see at a driving range, built there to protect the cars on Oak Street from all of the home run balls no doubt...

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back