PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bills get hit with another Suspended player

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
OT Seantrel Henderson of the Bills has been informed he's suspended for the 1st 4 games of the season.

Pretty sure that puts the Bills in deep doo doo since they've had other suspensions as well.

Apparently he uses weed to self-medicate his Crohn's disease. I think it's pretty dumb that the NFL tests for marijuana at all, but given that they do I dunno how he failed to foresee this becoming an issue.

Apparently he uses weed to self-medicate his Crohn's disease. I think it's pretty dumb that the NFL tests for marijuana at all, but given that they do I dunno how he failed to foresee this becoming an issue.
You Bills apologist are hilarious. He's a cheat!!!!1!1!1!1 and the nfl says so. I know the nfl has no credibility but they do when it comes to the Bills!

Yeah. Not sure why he failed at that as well. But then, these guys screw up many other things.. I expect we'll see Marijuana removed from the NFL's prohibited list in the next CBA provided that the player has a Medical Marijuana prescription..

Time to take draft picks away now, right Mr Integrity...:rolleyes:

Hell if you told all the players that if the knelt for the NA they'd get pot legalized and not suspended by the league if they used it, I bet 70% of them would be on one knee.

Pot isn't exactly healthy but its a helluva lot better for you than 90% of the drugs they give these guys for pain.

Hell if you told all the players that if the knelt for the NA they'd get pot legalized and not suspended by the league if they used it, I bet 70% of them would be on one knee.

Pot isn't exactly healthy but its a helluva lot better for you than 90% of the drugs they give these guys for pain.

Agreed but....
...I'm not so sure, taken in the right form, it is necessarily unhealthy. I'm not a big weed user but I have come around completely on its medicinal benefits. Policy and education need to change dramatically on this issue, not just in the NFL. Let's not hold our collective breath, though!!
but...
....That doesn't change my opinion on kids using it or those that just smoke themselves into oblivion all day long. I can't buy into that!! ;-)

It's also a hell of a lot safer than the alcohol alternative. In that other thread with the video of giants fans pounding on 2 outnumbered Pats fans, that was 100% fueled by alcohol..

You would never in a million years see something like that happen between people who smoked some weed

That's why I just can't understand why this large group of the population (which is a minority now, but still large enough to ruin it for everyone else) are so against its legalization.

It's definitely a generational thing, a lot of older generations have been completely brainwashed via government propaganda TV campaigns etc.. that is the only explanation for having such a hard line stance on a viewpoint that is incredibly outdated

Agreed but....
...I'm not so sure, taken in the right form, it is necessarily unhealthy. I'm not a big weed user but I have come around completely on its medicinal benefits. Policy and education need to change dramatically on this issue, not just in the NFL. Let's not hold our collective breath, though!!
but...
....That doesn't change my opinion on kids using it or those that just smoke themselves into oblivion all day long. I can't buy into that!! ;-)

I understand. I haven't touched the stuff in 20 years. If it was legal I still wouldn't smoke it.

Keep in mind 50% of NFL players smoke weed for pain(and other reasons for sure)

If I were the NFL I wouldn't care if these guys were crackheads as long as they don't make the news.

If I were the NFL I wouldn't care if these guys were crackheads as long as they don't make the news.

This is where Rozelle and Tags made the decision to not go any further.

Goody thinks he can save the world from itself.

These failed drug tests are pretty interesting. Usually they only say suspended for using PEDs (4 games) or weed (1, 4, 8 or 16 games). I just wonder what guys like Ninkovich took. I would be willing to bet everything I have, that he took something for his injury. Makes you wonder how Ray Lewis got away with that Deer Antler spray or whatever crap he was taking for the same injury Nink had. Not a conspiracy theorist, but I'm surprised Lewis wasn't suspended.

td5m1.jpg

OT Seantrel Henderson of the Bills has been informed he's suspended for the 1st 4 games of the season.

Pretty sure that puts the Bills in deep doo doo since they've had other suspensions as well.

Nobody circles the firing squad like the Buffalo Bills!!! ;)

Assuming that marijuana for managing Crohn's disease really is the issue (never a certainty given confidentiality), this is a perfect test case for the league's policy. Trying to play NFL football with Crohn's is a heck of a challenge, and there's significant clinical evidence that marijuana can alleviate symptoms. I wish Henderson luck with his appeal.

Alcohol related deaths associated with legal ingestion...in the uncounted MILLIONS

Marijuana deaths associated with ingestion....ZERO

yeah, that evil weed is some real bad shyt alright...:eek:

Alcohol related deaths associated with legal ingestion...in the uncounted MILLIONS

Marijuana deaths associated with ingestion....ZERO

yeah, that evil weed is some real bad shyt alright...:eek:
4tephouk0m.jpg

Still think your Mary Jay is safe? Think again.

I think it should still be banned, can you imagine the paranoia being rampant in all the players, I'd give it 2 years before there is a mass shooting at a facility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back