PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT-Baltimore holds a parade for you know who......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Wasn’t he recently talking to himself in someone’s garage ?

Still floors me that people wanted to know “how to tell the children” that nature affects gases. Yet, Brady - the ultimate champ/teammate - gets a bad rap, while Lewis is celebrated.

It’s all a ruse, the real ray will be out doing you know what while his cleaverly disguised double pretends to be him. A nefarious plot obviously.

I told a buddy of mine that I know why so many faces are on milk cartons. It’s the only explanation that fits the math

They won’t win any more super bowls so this is the next best thing

Don't they know he killed a guy?
Or two.

Here's an article worth reading:

Ray Lewis, and the Bubble That’s Sheltered Him

The best part:
For 13 years, Ray Lewis had hidden from his history. He hid behind his talent. He hid behind his religion. Most effectively, he hid behind his team’s PR staff. His case isn’t rare. The league insulates players in protective bubbles, and in doing so creates its own warped sense of morality that reporters are expected to adhere to. In this bubble, a story about the lasting consequences of a player being convicted of obstruction of justice related to the death of two men can seem outlandish, even predatory on the part of the media organization. In the eyes of Ravens players and staffers, we were out to dirty Ray Lewis. They refused to acknowledge the way he’d dirtied himself and dodged questions in the public sphere for so long. For two far-away families, the deaths were devastating, life-altering events. To the Ravens, they were ancient history.

The article has a story showing how the NFL protects players by using the example of Trollin' Volin asking Brady about his trainer and PEDs and Brady ending the interview. This is such a bad example. There's a huge difference between high school stuff like people that may or may not be getting along versus a double murder. Ray never has answered the key questions and the NFL, Ravens and their fans have successfully swept it under the rug.

Enjoy your parade, hypocrite. Pray for yourself and the victims families, not for people who want to know what your role in the murders was.

r@y L3WiS kILLEd a gUy LOL0LOLOL!!1!!!1!1!1!!1

Perhaps he is warm and professional in person. I really do not know.
When he cuts an interview, he comes across as a crackpot.

Article stated “hundreds” attended. Wow, I guess most were afraid...

Thought it was for Lord Voldermort for a second, but they decided to have it for someone worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes