PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Awesome job everybody

oh really? well then...bend over.... Hermione Hunglikehorse has something she wants you to experience...
LOL, I think he meant "drama queens" - but that one definitely made me laugh. Well done :cool:

LOL, I think he meant "drama queens" - but that one definitely made me laugh. Well done :cool:
I apologize to the board...woke up in a sarcastic mood and can't stop.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
so...guess your not a breast man, eh? :whistle:
There are plenty of women with breasts who don’t use abortion as birth control for their careless decision making, regardless of suggesting they have a “moral compass” per her own words.

There are plenty of women with breasts who don’t use abortion as birth control for their careless decision making, regardless of suggesting they have a “moral compass” per her own words.
well...she should follow her "moral compass" up north to R.I. and I'll massage those floppers using MY unique form of birth control...win/win!

well...she should follow her "moral compass" up north to R.I. and I'll massage those floppers using MY unique form of birth control...win/win!
You’re incredible :rofl: Thankful for folks like you on these boards!

Actually, it was an intentional bit of sarcasm about the idiocy of extreme internet arguments. But a bit obtuse. Got Joker's blood going though.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
Just wanted to say all of you guys have done a great job in catching stuff that's going on and breaking out the rumors, signings, etc. from the bulk thread, which is what I was hoping we'd be able to do since it makes it easier to scan and see all the moves. It's been a fun week so far, and I really appreciate the effort and everyone helping out. :)
Shout out to the Joe Cardona Fan Club, well done! Represent!

Also, shout out to the Philip Dorsett Fan Club, thanks for keeping it civil while coping with your disappointment.

She sounds disgusting and unlikeable lol.
We haven't spoken before, so I won't jump all over you like I have other guys. ;) Lily is kind of a thing here on PF. It's developed it's own life now. @RobertWeathers and I started it as a joke, and now it's become this monster we cannot kill. (slight exaggeration) We did actually look at replacing her recently, due to her stance on how she won't be ogled and some other BS, but that was shut down by other members, and pretty quickly. So now we've got Lily as our unofficial thread hijacker, almost exclusively limited to Aaron Rodgers threads. Other guys have besmirched her name, and we will defend her, good or bad. Now you know.
Prepare Season 7 GIF by Game of Thrones

We haven't spoken before, so I won't jump all over you like I have other guys. ;) Lily is kind of a thing here on PF. It's developed it's own life now. @RobertWeathers and I started it as a joke, and now it's become this monster we cannot kill. (slight exaggeration) We did actually look at replacing her recently, due to her stance on how she won't be ogled and some other BS, but that was shut down by other members, and pretty quickly. So now we've got Lily as our unofficial thread hijacker, almost exclusively limited to Aaron Rodgers threads. Other guys have besmirched her name, and we will defend her, good or bad. Now you know.
Prepare Season 7 GIF by Game of Thrones

@Ian, how about a bot that identifies the first time someone uses a word in the Forum? With some kind of meaningless but high drama prize?

@Ian, how about a bot that identifies the first time someone uses a word in the Forum? With some kind of meaningless but high drama prize?
I have used it before, with a gif from Animal House. Some guy said Lily's azz was fat. I believe I said something like I would not sit by while he besmirched our Lily.
AdeptFloweryBlackfootedferret-max-1mb.gif

I was hoping we might have a winner in this very thread with "floppers", but, nope, 20 years of history is hard to beat.

Good news: It was used in the context of women's soccer
Bad news: It wasn't used in the context you're thinking of

Please stick to milana vayntrup..........posts
Has anyone else noticed that it's very difficult to find a pic of the ATT girl that shows her entire body? Every pic out there of her is just from the waist up. And there's a reason for that. She's got a very large and unattractive butt and thighs. In the old days we called them thunder thighs. There are so many better all-around beauties out there that you guys can fawn over. Why her?

I have used it before, with a gif from Animal House. Some guy said Lily's azz was fat. I believe I said something like I would not sit by while he besmirched our Lily.
AdeptFloweryBlackfootedferret-max-1mb.gif
That was me and I repeated it here recently. There are so many better options than her.

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for that. But then I wouldn't let her in my bed in the first place.

Has anyone else noticed that it's very difficult to find a pic of the ATT girl that shows her entire body? Every pic out there of her is just from the waist up. And there's a reason for that. She's got a very large and unattractive butt and thighs. In the old days we called them thunder thighs. There are so many better all-around beauties out there that you guys can fawn over. Why her?
We've covered why her already, but in case you missed it, I will go over it again.

Back in the day, there was an Aaron Rodgers thread that discussed his off the field love interests, speculated on his "tastes" and eventually just evolved into a thread of posts of pretty girls. Somehow, don't ask me how we got there I don't remember, either @RobertWeathers or I posted a picture of her. If I had to guess, it was either a response to someone thinking she was linked to him or maybe just some random thing we did as an offshoot of a Ginger vs Mary Ann discussion that had also taken place. (Mary Ann BTW) Doesn't really matter. Some other guys jumped in on it and it became a thing. So now, anytime there's a Aaron Rodgers thread, we post Lily. She's like a mascot of sorts, just a random why-the-hell-is-Lily-in-this-thread thing. Robert and I did discuss dropping her, and a couple other guys wouldn't hear of it, so she sticks around. Now you know.

As far as fawning over her, I wouldn't say that has anything to do with it. It's funny. I am sorry you missed the humor of it, but that actually makes it funnier IMO. Is she the most beautiful thing? No. She's reasonably attractive, and yes, she's a little thicker than say Gisele. Whatever. She doesn't need to be a size zero. She's the Aaron Rodgers Thread Official Hijack Spokeswoman. She's ours, and...

Will Smith Punch GIF by Xavier Degraux

You can take Lily's name out yo mouth.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3