PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Analyzing the Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
talk about obsession. You guys are stopping to insulting my sports media reporters and journalists. Are you serious? Do you think I'm going to stick up for them? Wow. Your anti-NY obsession is clearly so deep rooted, a couple of you probably need to see a shrink.

And Castledong, royal-jerkoff, did you really need to make eight different posts to address one? Someone wants to gain some internet-cred by having a large post count. Maybe to make up for some other deficiencies? Anyhow, yes, I admit it, as of now the Jets are the second best team in our own house. But that's really only because last year, the Giants won the Superbowl and proved to be World Champions. Which makes them better than every other team in the league, that season, mostly clearly versus the team they actually played and smashed in the Superbowl.

Yeah, more of the same gahbage about the camera stuff. "Other people did it too, that makes it okay!" -- So the Jets did it too, eh? I'm sure your link to that information would look something like "http://www.bostonblog.com" -- But I have even less interest in reading a homer link like that. Did it sting when the 31st pick finished in the draft and you thought to yourself "Hmm we would have had another started coming to the team right now if coach wasn't a bonehead"? I'm asking you, as a Jets fan, to please move on. It's in the past. Your team has payed their punishment and now there's only next season. Let's just enjoy training camp and watch how the season unfolds. :cool:

January 12, 1969.

January 12, 1969.

Yes, and to give you more perspective on that... the last time the Jets won the Super Bowl, the Vietnam War was still going on. :bricks:

Quality over quantity baby! The superbowl that changed everything.

your team has not had any quality or quantity for many years. You are going to compete with Bill and Dolphin to see who is at the bottom.?

talk about obsession. You guys are stopping to insulting my sports media reporters and journalists. Are you serious? Do you think I'm going to stick up for them? Wow. Your anti-NY obsession is clearly so deep rooted, a couple of you probably need to see a shrink.

And Castledong, royal-jerkoff, did you really need to make eight different posts to address one? Someone wants to gain some internet-cred by having a large post count. Maybe to make up for some other deficiencies? Anyhow, yes, I admit it, as of now the Jets are the second best team in our own house. But that's really only because last year, the Giants won the Superbowl and proved to be World Champions. Which makes them better than every other team in the league, that season, mostly clearly versus the team they actually played and smashed in the Superbowl.

Yeah, more of the same gahbage about the camera stuff. "Other people did it too, that makes it okay!" -- So the Jets did it too, eh? I'm sure your link to that information would look something like "http://www.bostonblog.com" -- But I have even less interest in reading a homer link like that. Did it sting when the 31st pick finished in the draft and you thought to yourself "Hmm we would have had another started coming to the team right now if coach wasn't a bonehead"? I'm asking you, as a Jets fan, to please move on. It's in the past. Your team has payed their punishment and now there's only next season. Let's just enjoy training camp and watch how the season unfolds. :cool:

Obsession = Taking the time to come to a rival teams forum, and crusade for the jets. Honestly, the jets are a bad football team. They have been a terrible football team for a longggg time. The jets history is one blunder after another, and your fanbase is the worst in the NFL.

Just give it up man, you have NO shot at a sb for many more years. No matter what anyone says about the patriots, the fact will remain that the jets are considered the laughing stock of the NFL by pretty much every fan of every team. Those are the facts.

Last edited:
Jets suck. Next question?
Seriously though, 8-8 at best for the Jets, and I don't see them making the playoffs. Sadly they have to play against the Pats twice a year, so thats 2 losses on the schedule already going against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes