PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Aaron Rodgers mouth getting him in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
kimmel went a bit overboard... but hey, then again, it would be a cool thing to see on CourtTv!

0sHk1DF.jpg

I am surprised ESPN has let Rodgers use them to spout his controversial non-football viewpoints on a weekly basis for so long. Not only does Rodgers get to us the ESPN platform, he apparently gets paid to the tune of $1 million to do so.

As long as the ratings are there, the blinders are on in the corporate offices.

I am surprised ESPN has let Rodgers use them to spout his controversial non-football viewpoints on a weekly basis for so long. Not only does Rodgers get to us the ESPN platform, he apparently gets paid to the tune of $1 million to do so.

As long as the ratings are there, the blinders are on in the corporate offices.
Mind blowing that people think AR knows anything... derabged individual on multiple fronts. Sensory deprivation didn't even crack top 5...

Still annoying we'll have to deal with him next season and potentially without Belichick to draw up those defenses. Sort of hoping that next season isn't the start of 2-3 years of frustration against them, but I guess we'll find out.

I'm going to lock this, but only because I know what's coming. Albeit, it pains me to do so given that it's always fun to see @Steve102 post in these ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3