PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Aaron Rodgers dating Erin Andrews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erin_Andrews_Sexy_Pics-11.jpg_erin-andrews23423_display.jpg

"Andrews became an Internet sensation, when in 2009 she was videotaped while naked in her hotel room without her knowledge."

Not to be rude to Ms. Andrews, but she looks like a complete slut. Good for him:). Have fun Aaron.

Pherein, you say that like it's a bad thing.

"Andrews became an Internet sensation, when in 2009 she was videotaped while naked in her hotel room without her knowledge."

Not to be rude to Ms. Andrews, but she looks like a complete slut. Good for him:). Have fun Aaron.

Oh, as if being a slutty chick is a bad thing. You should be so lucky, chumley.

If Andrews can date an active player, why couldn't Suzy Kolber make out with Joe Willy :)

Talk about noassatall. Geez:eek:

Slightly better side shot:
erin-andrews-on-the-sideline.jpg

from behind:
erin-andrews-butt-shot.jpg

erin-andrews-butt-shot-2.jpg

I would actually say she's got a nice behind for a tall and slender girl, but in saying that, this is more to my liking:
tatiana_ramos1.jpg

:eek:

I date her too, in my head

If Andrews can date an active player, why couldn't Suzy Kolber make out with Joe Willy :)

That's right borg ... that's a great question.:cool:

Not to be rude???? What the heck else would you call it? Try saying that about your mother or your sister.

You're right. I saw you say it the 1st time and I already agreed, even before the visual aid presentation. It's their small eyes set close together. He looks better in this pic but man, when he's got the Packers' helmet on, those eyes are pretty unattractive looking. The laws of attraction state most people deem large eyes set slightly further apart than normal are the most desirable. That's why Japanamation characters are drawn that way. Rodger's eyes look like a beady rat's (all the better to eat all the cheese up in the middle of nowhere in Wisconsin. lol.)

Not to be rude???? What the heck else would you call it? Try saying that about your mother or your sister.

Whoa. Hold on there. You're taking the whole thing and putting it in a totally different context. You have to look at it in regards to the individual. You can't affix the tag to another person(s) and say it's the same thing as the subject of the original designation. Come on now.
And plus, for some chicks, being called a slut and/or slutty is a nod to their sexuality and/or power. Many females would actually like to have that tag affixed to them. Also, lotsa guys actually prefer their women to be seen as a slut.

There's your sexuality lesson for the day in regards to american sociology, altar boy/boy scout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call