PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: 2020 opponents home and away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Rico

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
While the team is focused on Miami, it’s fun as fans to take a few minutes to look ahead (I promise this thread won’t affect how the Patriots play next week, or in the playoffs ...)

Right now, that looks incredibly tough.

fun schedule if the Patriots are still the Patriots. If not irrelevant anyway

I love me some 1:00 Sunday Patriots games, but I think they’ll be even rarer next year than this year.

The TBDs.....could be........TFB.....

SF, Baltimore, KC, Seattle, Houston will all be very tough games... The Rams are good too, and I wouldn't be surprised if Buffalo was still good and if teams like Miami and Arizona were on the upswing next year. That is definitely a tougher schedule than this year was.

Yeah, that's a pretty tough schedule. Carr and Lock are the worst of the bunch, then you have a few high variance guys like Josh Allen, Goff, Murray, and Darnold, then it's all elite QBs.

We really need to hit a few home runs in the upcoming draft.

A lot more air miles next year. Would be nice if the league scheduled back to back games in LA so the team could hunker down for a couple weeks. Playing both West Coast divisions in the same season is certainly challenging.

Brutal 8-8 at the best with Brady. 5-11 with Jarrett

Better we win this year...:D

Ouch, both west divisions in the same year is brutal. Three west coast trips and an away game in KC is tough.

The only saving grace is at least Denver is at home.

Pretty sure I'm going to Seattle. Maybe 1 of the LA games if they end up back to back. Also hoping one of the west coast games will be the Monday following Breeders cup so I can go to that then the Monday night game.

I will definitely go for the Seattle game as long as it's not a Monday night game. The last time I went to Seattle was 2012 when it was Russell's rookie season and Pats played well for 3 quarter and then 2 Brady INT's led to a loss. ! Oh the Seahawk fans' were giving us a hard time all the way back to our car !! Hopefully this time will be different .

I will definitely go for the Seattle game as long as it's not a Monday night game. The last time I went to Seattle was 2012 when it was Russell's rookie season and Pats played well for 3 quarter and then 2 Brady INT's led to a loss. ! Oh the Seahawk fans' were giving us a hard time all the way back to our car !! Hopefully this time will be different .
Not much luck against the ‘Hawks recently in the regular season. OTOH .....

Baltimore @ Gillette - opening Thursday night

This schedule should shut the "Patriots always a cake schedule" folks

I know it was said that “looks tough now” but that can’t be stated enough. Today’s powerhouse is tomorrow’s pushover.

Let’s just spend this afternoon watching the up-n-coming AFC beasts - Cleveland - play vs the awful/will finish below .500 losers from Baltimore.

Seattle for sure for me and I’ll either do a business trip to LA or schedule a Disneyland trip for the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3