PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: 2020 opponents home and away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won’t be that tough with AB, OBJ, Gronk, Fitz, Dez and OJ Howard :D

Definitely going to one of the two LA games. Probably easier to get tickets for the Rams than the chargers. There's just more of them available

Definitely going to one of the two LA games. Probably easier to get tickets for the Rams than the chargers. There's just more of them available

They will both be in the new stadium next year so Chargers will probably have more available tickets.

They will both be in the new stadium next year so Chargers will probably have more available tickets.
I thought that stadium wasn't going to be ready until 2021?

Edit: just googled it. It will be open for next year. Yeah I will definitely be easier to get tickets for the chargers

A lot more air miles next year. Would be nice if the league scheduled back to back games in LA so the team could hunker down for a couple weeks. Playing both West Coast divisions in the same season is certainly challenging.
Wonder if Kraft and Belichick will lobby the NFL to play the two LA games on back-to-back weekends. That would cut down on travel

Think i will be making my road trip game Seattle OR Chargers with the new stadium as it will be much cheaper

Man that schedule is tough...

Fwiw I've been impressed w Murray. He's rookie QB so it's a lot more abt the eye test than stats or wins.

He's been great w the ball, not committing stupid TO's to kill his team. 0 fumbles I believe. One thing he has to clean up is moving backwards in the pocket to buy time. It's noticeable big time.
Like Jackson he's absolutely electric in space. One of those guys you have to face to appreciate how quick & elusive he is.
I could see him making a jump in the important years.

KK has been very good too imo. Few bumps but those two are perfect for each other. Could be a fun watch for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back