PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Opinion: This team has fight left in them.

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you believe in this NE unit?

• Yes

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • No

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • RLKAG

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • I wish we were good!!! We are only 12-4!!!

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • SB Champs baby. Book it

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Brady dyes his hair

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StockingAnarchyNumber12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I know it looks bad, but to start let me say im proud to watch another 12-4 season. I know some fans are angry, but I'm not. Its been an honor watching this team. With that said, I don't think its over. Im not predicting a SB win, but I believe we will beat Tennessee and Kansas City. However, I wont look that ahead and will just concentrate on Tennessee. Im not really good at Xs and Os, but I believe in this unit. I believe Brady has enough magic left to reach afccg. Maybe not win, but reach.

Onto Tennessee.

we were crap in December. No momentum going into the playoffs. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we're one and done.

I wouldn't be shocked if Tennessee blows us out. They are playing much better. They have momentum. This has turned into such a dissapointing season. I still cannot believe this team lost to Miami at home. The Dolphins!!

I wouldn't be shocked if Tennessee blows us out. They are playing much better. They have momentum. This has turned into such a dissapointing season. I still cannot believe this team lost to Miami at home. The Dolphins!!
We are 12-4. In the tournament.

20 teams wish they were.

We have won 3 sbs in 5 years.

31 teams wish they did.

Not giving up.

We are 12-4. In the tournament.

20 teams wish they were.

We have won 3 sbs in 5 years.

31 teams wish they did.

Not giving up.

I'm looking at this season. Not just the past. The team isn't giving up. Nor am I. But this has been very disheartening. Things were never this bad last year.

I'm looking at this season. Not just the past. The team isn't giving up. Nor am I. But this has been very disheartening. Things were never this bad last year.
Last season we were 11-5 and lost bye. We only got it because Texans lost it after we already did.

Last season we were 11-5 and lost bye. We only got it because Texans lost it after we already did.

It's not just losing the bye. It's how they are playing. If this team was a 3 seed firing on all cylinders I eould feel differently. But even if they won yesterday, I wouldn't feel any more confident.

To me, it doesn’t matter if we win the Super Bowl. I just want to see this team compete till the last second. I feel that we didn’t really do this in some games this year. Even when we lost to Denver in the AFCCG, I felt we really fought that one. This year, I’m not sure if the team has it in them. I hope I’m wrong.

It's not just losing the bye. It's how they are playing. If this team was a 3 seed firing on all cylinders I eould feel differently. But even if they won yesterday, I wouldn't feel any more confident.
Valid opinion, but Im not like you.

I still believe.

TB12's QB...BB's HC...
Nothing more to be said. they plan until they lose...which might not be until the fall of 2020

To me, it doesn’t matter if we win the Super Bowl. I just want to see this team compete till the last second. I feel that we didn’t really do this in some games this year. Even when we lost to Denver in the AFCCG, I felt we really fought that one. This year, I’m not sure if the team has it in them. I hope I’m wrong.

Yeah I want to see this team come out with a fire lit under their behind Saturday. I want to see energy. Aggression. If they come out and dominate Tennessee, I feel they have a punchers shot in KC.

theyre not gonna lose back2back at home......i hope

This feels like 2009, I hope they prove me wrong.

Really just want to see how they do in a game where they have minimal mental lapses and decisions..and basically no major head scratchers that could be looked back on as being completely uncharacteristic of this run. Also would love to see some of the good things they’ve proven capable of doing..not even in past years, but simply THIS year when it has flashed at times. If that happens, they have a great chance.

Not very confident but there’s always a glimmer of hope with Brady under center.

Every time I envison this years Pats playoff run, for some reason Gronkowski’s huge catches against KC and LA during last years run come to mind and I am reminded how much of an impact he was. Makes me sad not having that type of player out there to complement Edelman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down