PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Only positive thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simkin

Banned
Reaction score
-Vollmer( the guy should step up next year as starter LT for years)

-AD last game as a patriot.

-Moss has 6 months to recover her body
-Ditto for Brady, Edelman arm , Wilfork .

-Meriweather cant be weakest, so probably he can do some press bench, so next year he will be capable of tackle a 5'10 150 pounds WR .

5 draft picks in '10 draft first day .If we draft Chungs , Braces, Wheatleys and Wilhites, that a negative througt.

-Raiders probably start J-Russ in '10 as last chance . That gives us a top 15 pick in 2011

If all goes well, I'm getting drunk and then laid tonight.

The loss in the first round means the Seymour trade didn't cost us a Super Bowl run ... that's a plus.

-Vollmer( the guy should step up next year as starter LT for years)

-AD last game as a patriot.

-Moss has 6 months to recover her body
-Ditto for Brady, Edelman arm , Wilfork .

-Meriweather cant be weakest, so probably he can do some press bench, so next year he will be capable of tackle a 5'10 150 pounds WR .

5 draft picks in '10 draft first day .If we draft Chungs , Braces, Wheatleys and Wilhites, that a negative througt.

-Raiders probably start J-Russ in '10 as last chance . That gives us a top 15 pick in 2011

Positive thoughts only?

Last edited:
Cable will be out. Jamarcus will be in.

Seymour = lost leadership 2009 + top 5 pick in 2011

Frankly, we wouldn't have won even with Richard this season. But he might have taught some of these young guys how to act, and how to play in the playoffs.

Stop knee jerk reaction.

Vollmer was part of the right side who cannot block worth crap today.
yes matt light let 55 in but come one did i see the presure come up the B and D gaps all game but let get rid of the LT .

We can now switch to rooting against Indy and the Jets. And Bret Favre. And Ray Lewis. And Ladainian. Wait, is anyone left to root FOR? UConn women are undefeated again...

I don't have AIDS.

*phew* This roller-coaster ride of a season is finally done. :mad: Go Saints.

We can now switch to rooting against Indy and the Jets. And Bret Favre. And Ray Lewis. And Ladainian. Wait, is anyone left to root FOR? UConn women are undefeated again...
:(:(:(
Worst part of the loss

Lots of negatives today....LOTS.

BUT. The play of Edelman was inspiring and I was glad to see at least one Patriot playing for a longer post season stay.

I honestly don't understand this talk of a Patriots decline over the past few years. It's damn near impossible to be dominant for that long a period, and it's expected that teams turn over personnel and work through some tougher times. Can you imagine not winning a playoff game since 1996? (until yesterday of course). If we can re-sign Ghost & Wilfork, we have a nucleus of players that will guarantee success for future years. We should be proud of what's been accomplished and get pumped for what should be a promising 2010.

Jesley Wedelman will lead us to the promised land!

at least we didnt have out hearts ripped out at the very end. i dont feel nearly as ****ty as i did after our last playoff game. or the 06 AFCCG. or after week 1 of 08...

The positive is that this wakes the organization up to fact we don't have enough talent, both player personel and coaching personel. Should lead to drastic changes... That is a blessing in disguise.

ok, good season folks. see you around draft time.

My positive thought is with the season over I get part of my life back.

I would have gladly sacrificed it though for a trip to the Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back