PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On-Topic: I am now officially the greatest poster on patsfans.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never cease to amaze me.

Because I'm #1 in positive reactions, maybe I can get Nick Kazur to say a few words after he finishes plowing my driveway

You just made me look at my ranking and I'm #2. I highly doubt I'm catching you though unless I start saying nothing but nice things.

I actually thought about buying a 2nd one to have him call me his best friend but I don't really want to have paid $350 for this thread. And I tipped. How you not gonna tip James White?
Tip memo line: "A little extra for SB51"

Regards,
Chris

You just made me look at my ranking and I'm #2. I highly doubt I'm catching you though unless I start saying nothing but nice things.
Where do you find those stats? I wonder if I've given out the most useful ratings, I'm at 4,474.

Where do you find those stats? I wonder if I've given out the most useful ratings, I'm at 4,474.

Members -> Most positive ratings.

Well damn, I'm 6th all time. @robertweathers is like Wilt on those numbers. I wonder what the points mean.
I think the points are a total of likes, funny, agree and useful.

I checked it out yesterday and couldn't believe it

I think the points are a total of likes, funny, agree and useful.

I checked it out yesterday and couldn't believe it

I'm going to begin giving you dislikes to chip away at your lead. My comeback will make Pats/Falcons look like child's play in comparison.

Well, I hit the 1K posts plateau....

Do I get a prize?

GET YOUR OWN CELEBRITY CAMEO TO CELEBRATE YOUR HIGH POSITIVE RATING COUNT ROBERTWEATHERS!:LK#$J:L#@KJ$%:L@j

I'm going to begin giving you dislikes to chip away at your lead. My comeback will make Pats/Falcons look like child's play in comparison.
Lol, should have jumped on that a few years ago when those reactions had a negative value. Now they're neutral. There will be no stopping/living with him now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back