PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to the Jets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know they handled that DL in NY a month ago, right?

Handled yes. They won the game 22-17 with a game winning drive. Brady was injured with swollen knee so his pocket movement was limited. No sacks allowed and 90 yards on the ground.

I'm hoping for a dominant performance, so something more like manhandle although I'll certainly take thee win.

Back-to-back short weeks for the Pats? Seems legit.

and when they were making the schedule, they anticipated this Jets game being a huge game that could decide division/playoff seeding.. right after the Broncos on the road... after the Ravens

It was no accident, but the Pats smashed right through that gauntlet

The Jets have given up on their coach and each other. The Dolphins game was a joke.

If the Patriots defense is determined to do so, it can shut these clowns out.

Pats open as 16.5 point favorites.

Pats open as 16.5 point favorites.

Not surprising.

jests at home in the last 3 weeks lost to the dolts 41-10 and the lolphins 34-13. Pats on the other hand beat the rams by 16 and even though the final score was a 7 point margin that ****birds game was really like a 33-13 game if not for the ST miscues.

The Jets have given up on their coach and each other.
They also have given up on themselves and their fans. Their fans have given up on the team, themselves, and human decency. God gave up on the whole lot long ago.

Back-to-back short weeks for the Pats? Seems legit.

They basically started the season the same way. Sunday night - Sunday - Thursday.

Almost like they wanted to take advantage of the GOAT being suspended and then go for the death blow with this Ravens-Broncos-Jest on short weeks.

Predictions.

If the Pats can they will want to give Brady 4-5 TD passes this game for a "make up" for being not called upon as much last week. As much as he is a win first guy he wants to win and be a big reason why.

Develin will get a touchdown this game. Develin has done so much in the trenches for the Pats this year. The Pats have always been a team that when it gets the chance rewards such players. They will put him in a spot to get a TD be it run or pass. Probably pass and they will have a play designed particularly to get 1 guy open.

The D plans to get after it this game. We will see a few exotic looks and it will be more like a Baltimore game plan.

I love the Pats -Rats rivalry.

It is just like the rivalry between a hammer and a nail.

I suppose but there can exist a rivalry between teams even if there's a huge gulf in talent and championships. Like the Sox/Yankees rivalry or the Bruins/Habs rivalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore