PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Player Departure OL James Ferentz Retires

Someone DM the Captain...........ASAP

In case he's busy.....

Richard Nixon GIF by GIPHY News

Getting rid of non productive players.
The departures so far are fine.

Ferentz was short on ability but a versatile, hard-working stopgap guy who filled in when things got desperate. Heck, he even coached a bit last season. Wishing him the best.

Someone DM the Captain...........ASAP

In case he's busy.....

Richard Nixon GIF by GIPHY News

Myles of Space is a UFA too. The Captain is doubly orgasmic. Kind of like a 3some.

Bill protected this guy like a son. Hopefully this means more common sense at the bottom of the roster. Give the practice reps to anyone with even a remote chance of developing instead of Ferentz.

Last summer, I watched him after practice interacting with the youngsters while signing autographs. He was a true gentleman and great with the kids. Although he seemed a bit undersized for a lineman, I became a big fan of his after this.

BTW, there were other players such as Judon who were also great with the kids.

Last summer, I watched him after practice interacting with the youngsters while signing autographs. He was a true gentleman and great with the kids. Although he seemed a bit undersized for a lineman, I became a big fan of his after this.

BTW, there were other players such as Judon who were also great with the kids.
Judon is awesome with the fans. One of his pregame rituals includes a game of catch with the fans in the stands.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back