PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Okay Pats Fans...I'm Ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Okay Pats Fans....im Ready

Maybe you should change your sig now that it's been proven that your team won by a fluke. lol

let me help you out...
Vilma, Leon Washington, David Harris, D'Brick (he's gotta get better eventually, right?) Brad Smith, Justin Miller...

They're not there yet, but give them another 2-3 years when all these guys have experience under their belts and are in their prime...We'll be there.

You were going good until you mentioned Justin Miller. Sorry, but Miller isn't even a mediocre CB.

And, in all honesty, you don't know how Harris and D'Brick are going to turn out.

Who I would have added is Victor Hobson and Erik Coleman.

let me help you out...
Vilma, Leon Washington, David Harris, D'Brick (he's gotta get better eventually, right?) Brad Smith, Justin Miller...

They're not there yet, but give them another 2-3 years when all these guys have experience under their belts and are in their prime...We'll be there.

Your scummy organization needs to stop making lame excuses and creating scapegoats and start being accountable. Sad truth time, buddy. That's why BB wanted nothing to do with the JETS HC job and didn't want to see his young protogee take it either. Your team is only margainally as good as Chad is durable. And yet your idiot fans cheer his injury, and Mangini's ego, the same one that resulted in his premature departure here, then risks his career sending him back on the field in the midst of a rout. And Tannenbaum tampers with our players and makes lame excuses to divert media attention from the pending mess in the Meadowlands (actually there are two looming, LOL). Mangini won't last another 2-3 years in the AFC East. Your idiot fan base and the NY/NJ media and ultimately Tannenbaum will make Eric the next sacrificial lamb once Noodle is history.

Your scummy organization needs to stop making lame excuses and creating scapegoats and start being accountable. Sad truth time, buddy. That's why BB wanted nothing to do with the JETS HC job and didn't want to see his young protogee take it either. Your team is only margainally as good as Chad is durable. And yet your idiot fans cheer his injury, and Mangini's ego, the same one that resulted in his premature departure here, then risks his career sending him back on the field in the midst of a rout. And Tannenbaum tampers with our players and makes lame excuses to divert media attention from the pending mess in the Meadowlands (actually there are two looming, LOL). Mangini won't last another 2-3 years in the AFC East. Your idiot fan base and the NY/NJ media and ultimately Tannenbaum will make Eric the next sacrificial lamb once Noodle is history.

What excuses is the organization making?

"your team is only marginally as good as Chad is durable". I honestly don't know what you mean by that. From what I gathered, you're saying that the Jets are dependant on Chad. If thats true of the Jets, I dont want to know how dependant the Patsies are on Brady.

No, Mangini won't by the sacrificial limb fisrt of all because Tannenbaum can't make that decision because he isnt the owner, and 2nd of all because he drafted Kellen Clemens. So before they kick out Mangini, they have to at least give him a chance to see what Clemens is made of.

The JETS will get better, they just need more talent.

Mangini is a good young coach that has this team headed on the right track...

We'll be right with you guys in 2 or 3 years time.

Game 1: 7 point loss
Game 2: 3 point victory
Game 3: 21 point loss
Game 4: 24 point loss

I don't think that's a direction you want your team heading in. We hadn't beaten the Jets by more than 20 since 2002 and now we have a nice little streak brewing :)

My official stance on Mangini is that he came in and did exactly what Herm Edwards did with the team. All it takes is a couple of years of missing the playoffs and Mangini will be out. New York has the worst hot seat...look at Coughlin.

Game 1: 7 point loss
Game 2: 3 point victory
Game 3: 21 point loss
Game 4: 24 point loss

I don't think that's a direction you want your team heading in. We hadn't beaten the Jets by more than 20 since 2002 and now we have a nice little streak brewing :)

My official stance on Mangini is that he came in and did exactly what Herm Edwards did with the team. All it takes is a couple of years of missing the playoffs and Mangini will be out. New York has the worst hot seat...look at Coughlin.

You know success and failure isnt determined by how many points you lose to the patriots by right?
Comparing Herm and Mangini is just plain stupid...They are polar opposites.

Gangreenman -

Thanks for showing up to face the music. It's more than the typical opposing fan does.

I don't know if your team will be an elite team in 2/3 years, but I can't blame you for thinking that way. I know for many years we backed Bledsoe and thought he'd lead us to the promised land. Enter Mo Lewis and exit Drew Bledsoe.

BB has set a high standard and hasn't always been perfect in his Free agent signings or drafting, but he and Pioli have been pretty darn good in our run as an NFL power. If you feel that your guys are heading down that path, I can't argue with it because I don't follow your personnel the way I follow the Pats.

BTW - I was more amazed that Penny's team mates didn't help him off the field than I was with the crowd's classless reaction. Fans are typically fickle. Your team mate MUST be there for you on the field.

Good luck with your team. I hope your team will knock off some of the other teams in the AFC hunt before we meet again later in the season.

The JETS will get better, they just need more talent.

They need help at a few major positions, such as NT, OLB and LG. As I said before, we're a few good draft picks and FA signings and some experience away from competing with the Pats for the AFCE division title.

go ahead... Give me your best.

Chad Pennington played a good game given the hand he was dealt. He showed a lot of guts on the drive after his injury. The Jet fans treated him shabbily. If he leavesw the Jets in a couple of years we in NE would love to have him as Brady's backup noodle arm and all.

Chad Pennington played a good game given the hand he was dealt. He showed a lot of guts on the drive after his injury. The Jet fans treated him shabbily. If he leavesw the Jets in a couple of years we in NE would love to have him as Brady's backup noodle arm and all.

LOL I dont think so...
He said he'd rather start somewhere else then be a backup here. Rumor has it that the Jets are putting him on the block for this coming offseason, but at this point its only a rumor. Either way, he wants to start, so I doubt he'll want to go to the Pats or that the Pats will want him.

Some fans were cheering about his injury which is just terrible and embarrasing, but I think most of the cheering fans were cheering that he was able to get up and hop off to the sideline on his own power...
At least thats why I was cheering.

Gangreenman -

Thanks for showing up to face the music. It's more than the typical opposing fan does.

I don't know if your team will be an elite team in 2/3 years, but I can't blame you for thinking that way. I know for many years we backed Bledsoe and thought he'd lead us to the promised land. Enter Mo Lewis and exit Drew Bledsoe.

BB has set a high standard and hasn't always been perfect in his Free agent signings or drafting, but he and Pioli have been pretty darn good in our run as an NFL power. If you feel that your guys are heading down that path, I can't argue with it because I don't follow your personnel the way I follow the Pats.

BTW - I was more amazed that Penny's team mates didn't help him off the field than I was with the crowd's classless reaction. Fans are typically fickle. Your team mate MUST be there for you on the field.

Good luck with your team. I hope your team will knock off some of the other teams in the AFC hunt before we meet again later in the season.

They tried... But Pennington just got up by himself and hopped right past them.

You know success and failure isnt determined by how many points you lose to the patriots by right?
Comparing Herm and Mangini is just plain stupid...They are polar opposites.

Don't make it any harder on yourself. Who has owned your division for the better part of the decade? Who are the Jets trying to topple? If the Jets aren't measuring themselves compared to the Pats then they aren't heading in the right direction.

They are polar opposites in that Mangini gets good press because he is still riding Belichick's coattails and Herm was criticized for his outbursts and rubbed the media the wrong way.

Mangini was 10-6 and lost in the playoffs. Herm Edwards went 10-6 twice, won a division title and won 2 playoff games. He had 2 losing seasons in which Pennington was knocked out early in the year - coincidence? Mangini was lucky to have Chad last all year so he could become a "savior" and get a cameo on The Sopranos. Now that Chad looks doomed to last the season, the Jets will be terrible. Funny how the Jets fans cheered his demise when all he's done is kept the Jets from being the Buffalo Bills.

Mangini is a good young coach that has this team headed on the right track...

We'll be right with you guys in 2 or 3 years time.

I have to admit, the crap Mangini had Marvin Hagler's trainer do with the Jets player in the off-season was bizarre.

I think he's reaching for greatness rather than just doing the basics and getting there the old-fashioned way...earn it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore