PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Oh Danny Boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling..

Status
Not open for further replies.
He made me look like an ass for wondering why they activated him over Floyd. What an idiotic thing that was to say.

I'm gonna eat some Amendola and Cheese for dinner tonight.

Cold like Amendola
Cold like Amendola
Cold like Amendola
Cold like Amendola
Better stay up off the streets if you can't take the heat

Big play Dola this cat shows out in the SB every time!

Great patriot. He's one of those guys who could make a living here after his career by doing commercials and endorsements.

My dad, who has been an Amendola critic, said "who would have thought Danny freakin' Amendola would be scoring touchdowns and making plays in 2 super bowls?" 'Dola has more post season touchdowns than Marvin Harrison FYI.

I do not much care if Danny only plays in the postseason w/ his current salary

DO NOT cut this man, at this point i wouldn't even try to restrucutre him next year, give him what he is due, he will return it in spades

that one catch running deep right, Brady did NOT put on the money, it took a complete extension by Amendola to get it...kinda like the catches another short WR couldn't make

He was a goner for sure, then he reminds us why we love him. He is pure clutch. Every time we need someone to keep things alive, he comes through!

Danny is Troy Brown clutch.

Amendola is the epitome of doing the most you can with the limited opportunities you get. Credit BB for keeping the guy on the team too because they could easily have cut him with his salary. Thankfully, BB knows, this is exactly the type of player he likes to fill his starting 46 with.

He will do what he always does. Take a pay cut to stay on the team but get paid a reasonable amount of 2-3M and be happy to be on a winner. He has been on this team a while but the last few years he really has brought it home at key times and won over fans. He will have a great career here when all is said and done and is smart to stay with the Pats for it. He will be remembered as a Patriot and not a Ram as long as he stays with the team and that carries a lot of benefits.

This fan base more than any other rewards ex players even if not super stars if they truly buy in and go all out to win.

You pay that guy 4-5 million a year to play 3 games, but those 3 games are what counts the most, and he has been consistently doing that for the past few years!

Remember when the Cowboys cut Amendola? Jerry Jones Must be super sad now....
I remember it like it was yesterday when I saw hard knocks and he was cut and could see how emotional he got...I thought it was dumb of them cutting him because I liked what I saw from him.

I'm just glad we got him and revived his career after the Rams.

Lets see if the Pats find a way to bring him back at a reduced rate again.

Heck! If you are going to pay Floyd 1.7 mill (or whatever) as an injury insurance for 4 games, why not pay the pittance 2-3 million that Amendola seeks. He has been money every time he is on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back