PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Super Bowl XLI (Bears/Colts) Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Smon Wilcox asked Lovie why he didn't pull Grossman.

Was that a thinly veiled jab at Belichick by Wilcotts?

Wilcots takes a shot at Belichick by complimenting Lovie on his class and dignity.

Boomer marino and shannon cant belevie that **** won the MVP

I wish I could take a huge steaming crap on the hood of Peyton's new Cadillac.

Wilcots takes a shot at Belichick by complimenting Lovie on his class and dignity.

Yup. He tried to disguise it but everyone knows he wasn't speaking to Smith when he said that.

This is such a bad joke.

Manning- 1 TD, 1 INT.

Rhodes - 21 rushes, 113 yards, 1 TD

Addai - 10 catches 66 yards

And it goes to Manning what an f'ing disgrace.

You are so right

Guys, not so much venom please....fact of the manner is this SB was boring as hell....boring as hell...Manning did not deserve the MVP, I will agree with you there.

This year is over, thank god....time to move forward. Suffice is it to say that this Sb has been the most boring that I have seen in a long long time.....

come on back everyone...we are all patriot fans....be well gang!!!

..the next year has started.....

I wish I could take a huge steaming crap on the hood of Peyton's new Cadillac.

Key it. Piss in his gas tank. Smash the ******* windows. Wipe the smug smile off his goofy face.

If they give it to Manning, never again will I post on PatsFans.
Bye. If the Colts had an average or, of course, a bad QB like Grossman, they could have let the game get away with the bad weather, slick ball, nerves, etc. Manning kept control, didn't fumble any snaps, made just one mistake, and even that INT was not that bad of a throw. He was on the money to his receivers mostly. If you gave the MVP to either of the runners, you can make a case that the offensive line of the Colts deserved it as much. Manning was the field general and the MVP.

The best part is, now they have to deal with being the target on everyone's schedule.

Bye. If the Colts had an average or, of course, a bad QB like Grossman, they could have let the game get away with the bad weather, slick ball, nerves, etc. Manning kept control, didn't fumble any snaps, made just one mistake, and even that INT was not that bad of a throw. He was on the money to his receivers mostly. If you gave the MVP to either of the runners, you can make a case that the offensive line of the Colts deserved it as much. Manning was the field general and the MVP.

Why dont you join the *********** with Manning and Kenny Chesney

I would usually never say this but I hope someone(Rodney?) gives Manning a career ending injury that little mother ******* piece of turd.

I am starting to lose my mind! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Why dont you join the *********** with Manning and Kenny Chesney

Oh please. He makes a good point, even if I thought Rhodes and Addai deserved it more.

Oh please. He makes a good point, even if I thought Rhodes and Addai deserved it more.

Yeah, and the QBs usually get it anyway if they have a solid game. And it's Manning, high profile player, all of that.

OH NO! Bill Polian on the NFL Network!

OH NO! Bill Polian on the NFL Network!

Why in the world are you watching postgame celebrations? Man, I'm watching Criminal Minds for the first time and it ain't that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes