PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Super Bowl Game Thread..Pats vs Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is just incredible that soon I'll be watching my 10th Patriot Super Bowl, with a chance for them to bring home title #6. We have truly been blessed! I'd like to thank @Ian and all the mods for running one of the best websites and for putting up with me for the last 5+ years. Let's hope the Pats are able to finish the job and we get another celebration beginning tonight!

Giants/Raiders were tied against the Eagles in Philadelphia entering last 60 seconds. Anyway, they were booed heavily just over a month go in Heinz Field, this shouldnt bother them too much.

Lets wait until we see the stands on who has more fans....when the NFL network was outside the stadium I saw a lot of pats jerseys. We all know that the Pats dont care anyway.....

Expected.

Pats fans know not to get too worked up and blow your load too soon. Gotta save some of that emotion for the second half. Glad they're already in the stadium booing and yelling. Burn yourself out fellas.

Come on Pats!!!

I'm so scared right now. Gonna have to battle jinxes and a decent d line for the iggles.

For those of you who are nervous please let this omen set your minds at ease.

Last night I had the Superbowl special combo at Tbones (Clam chowder and a Philly steak and cheese) and the clam chowder was easily the best part of the meal. Can mean only one thing...Pats in a landslide....

Last edited:
Pats fans know not to get too worked up and blow your load too soon. Gotta save some of that emotion for the second half. Glad they're already in the stadium booing and yelling. Burn yourself out fellas.

That really blows. I wonder if any pats fan made it to Minnesota.

Expected.

Pats are the best road team since 2001. It's a neutral site, not Philly. Once the second half starts they will be burnt out.

I'm not worried about the fans ratio. Score a few points and most of it is mute. That's the benefit of playing big games over the years.

Most tickets are owned by corporate sponsors, private ticket groups, equal amount of tix to season tix holders....I just dont see where your going to have a huge turnout one team over another....if they do so what Pats dont care.

To those worried about the fan ratio, just think: it could've been the Vikings.

This comparatively is nothing.

I mean look.....It’s expensive to have to travel to the Super Bowl year after year after year. No wonder we have fewer fans who can attend.

I'm out of ideas to make this day move any faster. This needs to happen and they need to win. I don't care how they do it, but just once I would like a blowout victory.
I’m watching Lord of the Rings to make the time go by but it’s not working

I have my lucky T on as well as my plaid PJ's, we have won allot of games while I wear these. Allot of games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back