PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Super Bowl Game Thread..Pats vs Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady is laser focused! Now we need the o-line and wide receivers laser focused and lastly the D needs to get in Foles head by getting few hits and sacks on him.

I liked the Fox coverage last year . When NBC had it for 49 Chris Collingsworth was terrible in the 4th quarter. When butler had the int. he could not say what a great play Butler did but whining about the call. He was so butt hurt that the Pats won.

Looking forward to relishing his butt hurt this time.

I liked the Fox coverage last year . When NBC had it for 49 Chris Collingsworth was terrible in the 4th quarter. When butler had the int. he could not say what a great play Butler did but whining about the call. He was so butt hurt that the Pats won.

I don't hate Joe Buck but he doesn't bring enough emotion to the call for me and Aikman is even worse. They're fine for games where I don't care but not the Super Bowl.

Ok if we’re freaking out at some body language before kickoff it may be best for my health to stay off the GDT.

Did that commercial remind anyone of this awesome little girl.

Obviously more eagles fans, just hoping soon they won't have anything to cheer about! Go Pats!!!

GO PATS PORRA

Last edited:
Ok if we’re freaking out at some body language before kickoff it may be best for my health to stay off the GDT.
All in all, I still think we have a chance to win despite the body language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick